• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Becki

Pc will never be the same.....
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
If anyone can help me transfer 18 pokes from my hg to plat i would gladly appreciate it and reward it pm me or vm me, asap.

Rain

Years
LF: Ario Pikachu
OF: Oblivia events, Susumu mew, Crown beasts, Goon Scizor, Yukina & Osaka Meowth, Onemuri Pikachu, Aussie SMR Jirachi, UK Alamos Darkrai, Japanese pokewalker pokemon (I can also nickname them), and other events.

Please pm/cm me if interested. Thanks.

codymr14

Lakeland city gym trainer
Years
ok im looking for a flawless if possible shiny scizor EV'd already of i can do it myself and nicknamed Kagami if thats possible... CMT for anything and post in in if you can do that

Phoenix All-Star

Poke'Breeder
Years
Looking for a UT Shroomish with an Adamant nature and poison heal ability.
I also need a UT Pineco with a Relaxed nature and a few others listed below:

Ditto Adamant/Timid/Relaxed (need all three)
a forretress Relaxed nature
Exeggcute
Starmie

I am offering for the shroomish and the pineco a 2007 arua event Mew.
for the rest I offer starter pokemon of any kind since they are pokedex fillers and for breeding purposes.

Panfisha

BIGGLYPUFF?
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 21, 2021
Looking for someone who could move tutor my beautifly Signal beam.
I can offer shiny eevee, jolly scyther, adamant aqua jet totodile, modest cyndaquil with extrasensory and/or items like dusk stone or king's rock.

damnedalexial

Cubone
Years
wanting Shiny Cubone(level 30 or above) mewtwo celebi or palkai or dialga and anything with a masterball,
offering Rayquaza level 41, mew red shiny gyarados also if need be i can add an adamant orb heart scale shiny stone or lustrous orb

RodeoJones

True Blue.
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2012
Looking for a Gligar! Any kind will do. Have Beldum, Munchlax w/ explosion, chimchar for trade. Thanks!

Chellychu

⊙ ◡ ⊙ ♥
Years
Seeking: Stunky, Butterfree, Snubbull, and Slakoth. (all with nicknames, please. doesn't matter what the nickname is. xD)
Offering: Eevees and bulbasaurs. c: If you're not interested in those, I'll see if I have what you're looking for!

rickyisgreat

Water pokemon rule!!!
Years
Random question of the day:
Who sings "Do You Know"?

Think you know the answer? Go to my thread and post the answer and you win something nice. :) CMT for details

EDIT: 2day's question is closed. empty streets won

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back