• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Should I get Dash?

How good is Dash?

• Its fun

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Its rubbish

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • I havent played it

Votes: 9 45.0%

• Total voters

jc_rcw

:God:
Years
  • QT Plusle said:
    Do you people think its worth getting pokemon dash? I was really considering getting it but then...well... some of you said it was rubbish. Is it really all that bad? :chu:

First don't double post please, and I don't think its worth it(I haven't played it though).

QT Plusle

I'm baaaack! ^^
    Years
  • jc_rcw said:
    First don't double post please, and I don't think its worth it(I haven't played it though).
    I don't know anyone who has dash so it cant be to popular, but from what people have said about it, it actually sounds ok - even though they dont think so. And it would be good to be pikachu walking around for a change - instead of a trainer - but then again thats just my opinion.
    Sorry about the double post thing - I'm new and still adapting to the rules!

jc_rcw

:God:
    Years
  • QT Plusle said:
    I don't know anyone who has dash so it cant be to popular, but from what people have said about it, it actually sounds ok - even though they dont think so. And it would be good to be pikachu walking around for a change - instead of a trainer - but then again thats just my opinion.
    Sorry about the double post thing - I'm new and still adapting to the rules!
    Its ok I know you didn't mean to, you'll have to wait for someone that actually has played or has the game.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I haven't played it, but from what I have heard it doesn't sound too good. Sure all pokemon games are pretty easy and short, but I have also heard you get tired of playing it pretty fast. Haven't played it though so I can't say.

DR.MUNCHLAX

Just passing by.
    Years
  • It was an alright game (it wasn't as bad as Pokemon Channel) if you were to go and buy it, get it used to save some money.

Years
  • Don't get it. It sucks crap. All you do is rub the touch screen and pikachu moves around. That's all the whole game is, and it's extremely boring after 1 hour. I hated it so much I sold it for $30.00.

ShadowTails

I'm working on a better Avatar
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 7, 2015
    well then again you got to think, not many people buy a system when it first comes out, people are still taking their gameboy advance/SP/Micro around because they are lower priced, and they are at the tip of there quality in games, the later the game the better it looks for the system, usually anyway. I wouldn't buy that game, I have heard how bad it is, and its really boring, though I haven't played it myself, I think they just got bored and wanted to test out the DS they probly just released it because they needed some money for the Diamond Peral project, or something similar to that.

Back