• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeCommunity Newspaper!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
Years
  • So, for the end of this month, I plan on making a newspaper for each month. It will have important updates, people's birthdays, an interview from a more veteran PC person, and much more. However, I need YOUR HELP.

I need some more ideas of what to add, and if you are interested in helping me write things or work on the graphics side of things let me know.

Also, if you want to maybe get interviewed, let me know as well.

I won't be able to do this by myself, and I'd love if I had everyone's support (:

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • First off, is this for PC, or is this for yourself? If the latter, this needs to be taken to more personal mediums, blogs being the ideal choice. If it's something you intend to have done for the forum, I'd recommend you contact a supermoderator and discuss your idea with them. A thread isn't the proper way to have something like this roll out, though, so I'm going to have to lock this, sorry!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back