• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

In School

baby*j

Years
  • Although I don't like being labeled (since I'm way more than a label) I'd
    say I'm urban. 99% of my school is, and for that matter, 95% of all Highschools
    in Brooklyn, Bronx, and Queens are (three of the five boroughs in New York).

punkie90

You can call me PK!
    Years
  • Well. I'm not really in a group. But I gues I'm that kid that is in the middle of the popular and regular kids. And now I'm beggining to be a prep. thanks to Dizzy!!!

Igglybuddy

OMG PENGUINS
    Years
  • I'm an IB nerd, first and foremost...but IB is made up of a lot of different kinds of people...mostly the geeky sort, but there're a lot of chotch-boys and -girls (preps, really), a few jocks and a few cheerleader/eating disorder-types. I'm not really anything else after that, aside from being a band geek... I'm loosely affiliated with a number of cliques, but other than that I haven't got an established circle... so yeah... I guess I'm just weird. *shrugs*

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I'm the Hated Girl ^_^ Also the Quiet One. O.O;;

I don't talk to people, but they hate me for some reason @@

*drowns*

PM2008

Fire Gym Owner
    Years
  • I am considered a prep which are the smart people at school. I am really smart that people and teachers already consider me valedictorian of my class. The preps at my school are the "normal" people that are always looking nice, unlike others. I am not a person that gets on people's nerves or is stuck up, cough *Jessica* cough *Cassie*. :cool:

Ice demon

All purpose cleaner ^^
    Years
  • i am a nerd - i skipped twice in my life so that makes me 14 in...........i believe it is your grade 10[my form 5].I have 4 good friends who all skipped only once and other than that i just talk to every one else.
    I don't look like the TV nerds though -i guess its those *edit* uniforms that we are forced to wear - at least i don't have to worry about what i am going to wear ^_^.

H.A.W.K.

You can fly with me!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 24, 2004
    Hmm. Skipping doesn't stop you from being a nerd. You have to skip some times you know what I'm talking about. Correct?XD

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • I'm the person that "you'll never know about" :\ because I don't really like most of the stuff that's talked about.

*Looks below* Dun dun dun
    Lightning said:
    I'm the hyper one that everyone is freaked out by because I'm always either giggling/squealing about... er... non-existant people (YAMI!!! XD) or else I'm talking to myself or something. Nah.. I'm not always like that. Just when I'm with friends/under the influence of caffeine. ;p

I'm sort of... the over achiever ._.;; I'll get upset with a mark under 87% (meaning I'm fed up with both math & geography in which I'm getting 80 and 79 respectively). I try not to complain too much because it makes people feel bad since a lot of my friends kinda... do really bad in school (well, on my standards anyway). But I'm also the kid who doesn't really care what people think. o_o I walk around reading Japanese Yuugiou manga and I get made fun of constantly, but it's kind of amusing since I have the state of mind where I think, "they can't bug me. I'm better than them. MWAHAHAHAHAA!! I should stop talking to myself."

o_o;;
    Me too, they're like "shut up" each time I'm say my mark sucks. :D :P

I admit it's kind of insulting when I do that though...=P

Igglybuddy

OMG PENGUINS
    Years
  • Ice demon said:
    i am a nerd - i skipped twice in my life so that makes me 14 in...........i believe it is your grade 10[my form 5].I have 4 good friends who all skipped only once and other than that i just talk to every one else.
    I don't look like the TV nerds though -i guess its those *edit* uniforms that we are forced to wear - at least i don't have to worry about what i am going to wear ^_^.

You've skipped two grades? Whoa. Which ones? (hehe, young'n *pokes*) xD

Ice demon

All purpose cleaner ^^
    Years
  • well i skipped grade 2 and grade 8.However a few other people skipped grade 8 along with me.
    Do u'll do science or physics and biology etc...........I hate Calculas but, i hate french even more as i cannot say a single thing in it :D

i believe i would be in grade 12 at 15 and out of school by 16 but i will not go to universty straight.

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • I wouldn't say I'm popular in school that much, but everyone knows me...

It seems that everyone in my classes laughs at eveyrthing I say, the same old jokes, every single day :P

I mean, even when I'M not laughing they're all "HAHAHA!" eesh...strange...

I guess I'm a class clown, but it's all good, and I don't feel that anyone in school is different or crazy, the only reaosn some people say that is so they can get attention...

BOO ya!

Back