• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What age are you?

• Under 21

Votes: 13 72.2%
  • Over 21

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2014
Just wondering..

How many are under 21, and over 21 that currently play the pokemon games. And/or watch the show/movies.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
I'm still a junior in high school. Even though my mom thinks I'm too old for Pokemon, I still play the games and watch the show anyway.

shengar

♥ Mikan Enthusiast ♥
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 25, 2013
Under 21, not considering to stop playing pokemon. Don't watch the show or movies, but rather read PokeSpe.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
I'm 23 and I've been playing the games off-and-on since they started coming out when I was 11. XD

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
I'm sixteen. Haven't done anything Pokemon related for about a year and a half now (which was playing Pokemon Diamond and Pearl). I think my Pokemon days are drawing to a close.

Rionix

My girlfriend is a crazy fox
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 24, 2011
I'm curently 19 and I still play pokemon and watch the show. I don't think I'll stop anytime soon as pokemon collection and battling is just a hobby of mine so I don't get sick and tired of it.. And its so fun in many ways.

King Of The Blues

Still got the Blues, For you.
Years
I'm nearly 18 and I still watch the Pokemon shows and play the Pokemon games. Was a fan of Pokemon since I was a little kid but lost interest. Since about the last year, two years I've gotten back into Pokemon.

FlameChocobo

Warrior of Hoenn
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 27, 2016
I'm 20 years old and I still play Pokemon. The Yellow version got me in to Pokemon when I was in 3rd Grade, and Platinum got me back after 2 years of of living without it since Emerald (Nobody in my family will realize that Pokemon isn't just for kids even though kids are the target audience)

I watch Anime only the 1st Season, and I have read certain Mangas (Except for the Adventures one) back in High School.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Um.
You can simply just look at the ages in their profiles. =S

And people are obviously into pokemon in this forum; otherwise they wouldn't of joined~ ^^

*locks*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back