• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate this team...........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2010
    Once I get soul silver im going to strive to get these six for my team. Leave some responses to what you think about it.
    I'm also trying to stay with these types so if you got a better pokemon in mind for that type let me know.

Electric/Steel- Magnezone
    Psychic- Gardevoir
    Water/Ground- Swampert
    Ground/Rock- Rhyperior
    Fighting- Machamp
    Ghost/Poison- Gengar

RawrimDino

beautiful disaster
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2010
    i think i could help if i knew what you was going for with this team such as move set ups and abilities.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    → Teams are REQUIRED to list EVs, Items, Natures, Ability (if it has more than one) and the obvious four moves
    This is a moderated forum, meaning, threads must be approved by S&M staff before it shows up. As the rule says, you're required to have these in your thread for every Pokémon. If not, there's no chance you'll get it through.

Locking because of this rule, PM/VM a mod to unlock this if you want to make your thread adhere to this rule.

~Locked~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back