• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Gotta Catch Em' All

DarkPrince304

Back to Hacking after exams!!!
Years
  • Hello There People!
    This thread is for the people who want to be in the team of making Pokemon Gotta Catch Em' All.Guys I am very new to hacking so the progress can be a bit slow.We will move slowly covering up all portion I have thought of ;)

.:Name of the Hack:.
    Pokemon Gotta Catch em' All!

.:Hack Of:.
    Fire Red

.:About the Game:.
    This game will be based on the Anime.The story of this game is based upon the Anime.You start off as Ash the Pokemon Trainer.You are about to get your 1st Pokemon from Professor Oak.But the next day you get up late and end up recieving a Pikachu.This game will be having all the major events which occur in the Anime.The game will be covering up the Kanto and Orange League Portion.And People this isn't going to be likely a Pokemon Yellow Remake.This will just be a game based on the Anime till Orange League.You will be getting Charmander,Squirtle and Bulbasaur as you proceed in the story. There will be special events for getting these three pokemon.As well as special events for all the pokemon that ash catches in the Anime like Caterpie,Pidgeotto,etc...You will be able to catch all the pokemon that Ash Catches in the Anime.And I am planning to make those pokemon exclusives with having exclusive attacks.Don't think you can't catch other pokemon.You will get a chance to catch other pokemon you want too :D .One last thing! This game will also feature the 1st Pokemon Movie The Origin of Mewtwo if possible!

.:Features:.
    -Events in which Ash Catches Pokemon according to Anime.
    -Appearence Of Team Rocket
    -Jessie and James will be included
    -New Towns will be added
    -Some Anime Events will be there like the Blastoise Island and others
    -Addition of Pokemon 1st Movie Origin of Mewtwo if possible
    -More Features Coming Soon as we discuss. ;)

.:Screenshots:.
    Spoiler:

.:Application:.
    If you want to join this team fill the following application

Username:
    What are you good in:
    Proof of Work(Screenshot if possible):
    Contact Information:

.:Team:.
    1.Me(Story,Mapping,A little bit scripting)
    2.tpravetz (Mapping,and Scripting)
    3.Akash(Mapping and Scripting)
    4.Samike360(Scripting and a bit Mapping)
    5.Kalsard(Scripting and Mapping)
    6.GavZ(Mapping and Making Banners)
    7.WILLBILL2(Spriting)

I want those people to join this team who are good in Scripting,Mapping,Spriting,Tileset Inserting and Titlescreen changing and anything else related to hacking.

Ideas are MOST Welcome and suggestions too.
    Cheers! :)

Last edited:

tpravetz

... doesn't exist.
    Years
  • Username: tpravetz
    What are you good in: Mapping
    SORT OF:
    Editing Script
    Themes
    WANT TO LEARN:
    How to make "Fakemon" and put them in the game.
    How to create NEW script
    Proof of Work(Screenshot if possible): non, trying to make own hack, but would like to work on a team one to get the feel for things.
    Contact Information:e-mail [email protected]

get back to me ASAP please!

tpravetz

... doesn't exist.
    Years
  • Thank you very much!

I have been working on a hack, but it is quite difficult for a new, single, inexperienced person to make a hack. I can put that on standby to help with what we are doing!

Once again, thank you!

DarkPrince304

Years
  • So Can you show me a map of a modified Pallet Town made by you?
    It should be like anime with Prof. Oaks Ranch with pokemon and other things

tpravetz

... doesn't exist.
    Years
  • I can't post pictures yet. I need to post a total of 15 posts to be able to. If I could email it to you or any other way... That would be great.

I am working on my way to 15 posts and testing my banner at the same time. It is for my first hack-in-construction.

Last edited:

Samike360

Lover of May
    Years
  • Ok I'm in I can map and script (I have scripted for both Death spawn and Academy).

However, I'm going away for a week starting tommorow so I'll have to do the work when I get back :(

Kalsard

Looking for time travellers.
    Years
  • Is this still on? Anyway I want to join =).
    username : Kalsard
    good in:
    scripting a bit, mapping, i cant figure out how to insert tiles =P
    Screenshots in sig, but ill put that on hold, I always wanted to do a anime one.
    [email protected]
    thanks

the banner at the bottom looks good right?

DarkPrince304

Years
  • Ok you both are in..By the way this is of course on...The progress is slow but we are working :P
    By the way can you do other things like spriting or anything else coz i am only getting mappers and scriptors
    The banner is good btw and can u create a userbar for me too?

Kalsard

Years
  • Sure. What do you want on in it? like pictures.
    It's hard to figure out what the problem is with ur script if I don't have all the info, btw use flags 1000+ and try to keep a list of what is what.
    upload or something?
    I can't figure it out, look at some tuts?
    Also then, [email protected] is better, why wud ppl have gmail =(

DarkPrince304

Years
  • Ok you can make a userbar with Pikachu on it and "Pokemon Gotta Catch Em' All" should be written...You can increase length of userbar if you want and background should be yellow colored and effects like yours...
    by the way are you good at spriting or tileset inserting?

DarkPrince304

Years
  • OK then carry on your work
    By the way I have decided to change some of my ways...So the progress will be comparatively fast :)

Kalsard

Years
  • Now that I think about it, the blue around pokemon doesnt look too good, but, how can I fix the banner?
    ideas?
    'change my ways' I don't understand.

DarkPrince304

Years
  • By "Change my ways"
    I meant that I have been having problems with a script that couldn't let me progress in the game.So I think I will avoid that or you can help me? :\
    More Info on my problem here
    By the way about the banner...It looks cool but the text color it can be white text with black boundary of the test like in your banner...

Kalsard

Years
  • well I need to see the script, actually, need to see the game because it depends on flags. Have u edited Pallet town maps?
    Changing banner...

s6297p.png

stick in sig,

If anyone can make a better one, it'd be nice =)

http://i40.tinypic.com/s6297p.png[IMG]
    copy and past this into edit sig, but put a for the last IMG
    kk
    upload game onto mediafire or something, are u using flags above 1000?

Back