• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hiya!

Ivan Strider

Knight of Hope
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen May 9, 2014
Got into Pokemon Last Year actually, but beat 3 out of 6 generations (soon to be 4/6). I would like to beat Gen 3 properly without an emulator u.u but I might have to deal with using an emulator to play Emerald. The Sinnoh Region is my favorite region. Why? I have no clue, but it just attracts me.

Sadly I'm more dedicated to Zelda than Pokemon but hey! Whats wrong with that? Anyway, I also compose music, and I'm making most of the music for a Pokemon Fangame, though I do need LOTS of help. I only have the ability right now to make the music and story, and main people. and possibly most of the important dialogue. the rest I need help with. Like Spriting (I have some sprites done, but they may or may not fit with other styles of spriting if I get help that is) programming, map making, and such. but anyway...there are some themes that I need to either freshen up or remake entirely *coughcoughsecondchampionthemecoughcough*

If you want to listen: Kelyx614 @ Youtube

Sadly they don't match much with the Originals in quality or other things (percussion omg no. Do NOT trust me to do the percussion on your remix or compostion. I will disappoint you...most likely.) and strangely enough one of the Official Pokemon Sun themes is in the R/S/E soundfont rather than the B2/W2 soundfont like the others are.

Pokemon Sun: Themes I suggest you not listen to before I freshen them up or remake them entirely.

Champion Solera (remaking this one)
Sol Leader Taryn/Rival Luna (freshening this one up. Seriously the audio in this one sucks. It didn't do that until it was uploaded)

ANYWAY!!!!!!! Hi! I'm Ivan! Age 14. I like Pokemon, Zelda, Kingdom Hearts, Golden Sun, various Animes, some Final Fantasy, Mario RPG's, Food, Sleep, etc

Years
Hello Ivan, welcome aboard! I do hope your day is going well today.

I took a good read at your post and I noticed you love video gaming so you might love the Video Games section which has great discussions on the various aspects of video gaming. There's more to PC than just that board, because we are a very diverse and balanced community. I'm sure you'll be kept busy for a while by taking time to explore the forum.

Well, I do hope to see you around the forums and if you need help contact any of the helpful staff members or even some of the members in general. Enjoy your time at PC Ivan!

- Hikari

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Ahhhh another Golden Sun fan! You sir are really wonderful for getting into that series! (´∀`)b I really love the Golden Sun Games for the GBA, but soooometimes I do get a little lost - especially on Golden Sun: TLA, hehe. But regardless, a biiig welcome to the forums goes to you, from me, Ivan!

There's nothing wrong with being addicted to Zelda more than Pokemon! I think I'm more addicted to Fire Emblem more than pokemon myself. (〃゚д゚〃) However, they're really great games, so, there's no shame there! Oooh, but beside the point, so you're into ROM Hacking then? Then you'll probably love our Emulation & ROM Hacking board, yes? Don't be shy on asking questions or from help from the fellow ROM hackers there! You can try making a team of hackers over at the Team Discussions section to help you out with your future pokemon fangame too. The alternative is the Game Development board, if you're looking to make a pure game, rather than a ROM Hack. Up to you! Good luck on that game! :3

As said before, maybe it'll be worthwhile to visit the Video Games section too! We talk about all sorts of video games, new or old! Hey, we even got a topic about Golden Sun! Need more people to talk about it with uuus. (;へ:) But it's up to you! PC is all yours to explore! :D

Sinnoh is really amazing, and I really liked Team Galactic! They had the best evil scheme in my opinion; tryin' to make their own galaxy, only to be stopped by a kid, but, they were cool! Anyways, enjoy your stay, and it was really amazing to meet you! And have an amazing weekend! I hope that you'll join us in all the activities around the forum, and be active whenever you can!

☆⌒(*^-゚)ノ~♪see you again♪~ヾ(゚-^*)⌒☆

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Welcome to the community, Ivan; we're happy to have you here! Got into Pokémon last year? Wow, you're pretty new, haha. Glad you finally managed to get yourself into it, though! Pokémon's amazing; been a fan of it since I was six or so. My first game was Blue, which was gifted to me by my dad. It was extremely fun, and would play it almost every day, haha. Sometimes, I'd skip homework just to play. Not the smartest decision, but... oh well, past is the past, I guess. XD

So, you're up to generation four, huh? That's pretty sweet; only have two more gens to go! Of all fourth-gen games, which would you say is your most favorite? Mine would be HG/SS. Was a big fan of G/S/C, and playing them again with more features and better graphics was extremely enjoyable. Platinum's second; its storyline is the same as Diamond and Pearl, but I just loved all its exclusives, such as Distortion World, Battle Frontier, alternate Giratina, Looker events, etc. Once you reach gen six, which game are you planning to get--X or Y? I got Y, but may get X in the future. Are you a viewer of the anime as well? If not, why don't you watch it? If so, which season's your favorite? I personally am a gigantic fan of Advanced series; found it to be pretty entertaining. I also like the original series. :]

You're a fan of Zelda, too? Niiice. Which game is your favorite? I personally love Skyward Sword; storyline was amazing, and its art style was very pleasing to the eye. Loved it. I've played this for about three times already, haha. Second favorite would have to be Ocarina of Time, with Twilight Princess being the third.

Anyway, hope you have a fun stay here, and if you ever need help getting your way around here, feel free to message me; I'll respond as soon as I can! You may go ahead and contact other staff members too, if you like--don't be shy. n__n See you around!

Ivan Strider

Knight of Hope
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen May 9, 2014
Well for one I like gen 4 the best so far but its quickly being beaten down by Gen 6

I've beaten

Leaf Green
Soul Silver
Diamond

Currently Playing Y because Yveltal and the Y mega evolutions

Games I need to beat
Emerald (want to get the real thing. If not use an emerald and beat it while making a lets play series
Platinum
White-Because Zekrom
Whichever one has White Kyurem
Yellow
Crystal

My fav Zelda game is A Link Between Worlds. It used to be A Link to the Past though

I love GS: TLA~ it was my main game to play when I was younger. I summon barraged a lot then so the final bosses were hard.

Back