• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Reign of Light league

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 28, 2016
Hello,
It's good to see you made a new league.
I'm back and I'd like to join.

username: PKMwtfawesomeSAUCE
trainer name:Nulk
gym leader:Yes: Steel Type
activity: Mon-Thursday (gotta work on the weekends)
connection strength: Good

FC: 3439-2441-8951

Thanks,
PKM

Edit: Got bored and made a badge.
Spoiler:

Smaller Badge.
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 28, 2016
Doing some last min tweaking on the team. Btw if you need someone for graphics or anything in that field of work i can help you out.

PKM

light_umbreon

pokemon lover
Years
  • Age 29
  • ohio
  • Seen Sep 8, 2013
I'm not necessarily looking for anyone but if you want to do trainer cards or badges or something it's all open I'm sure you know just as well as I do how hard it can be to keep up with that stuff

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 28, 2016
I'm not necessarily looking for anyone but if you want to do trainer cards or badges or something it's all open I'm sure you know just as well as I do how hard it can be to keep up with that stuff

Yea that was the main reason I closed mine down. It was doing really well, then i didnt have time to get on and update everyday.

I have a make shift team I'm ready to try. If you are up to it. Whats your FC?

Last edited:

light_umbreon

pokemon lover
Years
  • Age 29
  • ohio
  • Seen Sep 8, 2013
Grrr I refuse to quit it will work soon enough

oh kk then I'll see you then, i look forward to our battle

light_umbreon

pokemon lover
Years
  • Age 29
  • ohio
  • Seen Sep 8, 2013
gg I't is a pretty solid team, don't feel bad my team was just kind of prepared for a ground battle

BLK

Trainer From The Holon Region
Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2021
username: BLK
trainer name: Holon
gym leader: no
activity: usually daily
connection strength: strong

I'm not opposed to the 3vs3 format but I do have a problem with using Flat rules which lowers my Pokemon's level to 50 thus rendering most of my strategies useless.

Last edited:

light_umbreon

pokemon lover
Years
  • Age 29
  • ohio
  • Seen Sep 8, 2013
I understand you're problem but, without the flat rule all trainers would need to train their teams to lvl 100 which can be a pain to everyone especially those who don't have ar's

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 28, 2016
Speaking of this rule can it be unrestricted as long as the gym says so. I don't really mind the 50 thing it's just some of my pokemon use the same items. Btw you can use up to 6 pokemon in a battle you just have to click them all. I was Just wondering about this. As far as my gym being active on the weekends, I can battle after 11pm -5 gmt.

PKM

EDIT: If you want a trainer card like the one in my signature message me your FC and what trainer icon you would like.

username: BLK
trainer name: Holon
gym leader: no
activity: usually daily
connection strength: strong

I'm not opposed to the 3vs3 format but I do have a problem with using Flat rules which lowers my Pokemon's level to 50 thus rendering most of my strategies useless.

It's good to see you again. I hope our battles will be great in the near future.

Last edited:

light_umbreon

pokemon lover
Years
  • Age 29
  • ohio
  • Seen Sep 8, 2013
Yes that should be alright, I really hate what they did with wi-fi battle system I liked it better in hg and ss

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 28, 2016
Yes that should be alright, I really hate what they did with wi-fi battle system I liked it better in hg and ss

For my gym I'd like it to be lvl 100 unrestricted. 3v3 battles and the same clauses as stated in the rules. My gym will be open for battle tomorrow after 4-5pm -5 gmt.

PKM

Back