• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gladiators [T][OOC/SU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
You'll all still be in the area Ilex Forest was (or should i say, is going to be XD) but you'll be scattered throughout it. If you want to meet up you may.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
I just realized something... Lots of the characters know a certain move known as Double Team... Mind if I change one move fortworth96? ^.^

Anyways, I see Nido. What up man? And lots of other people. Fortworth, it WORKED! YAYZ!

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Um... Other than you, only two of us know Double Team. Unless I'm missing something. And besides, it's a good move. Anyways, I decided to have a look at this, and I thought it looked pretty cool. So I signed up.

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
Years
sorry, didn't see that DX

Name: Archur
Species: Swampert
History (Optional):
Personality: Archur is more or less easy going. He's good at making friends and tries not to use his strength to actually hurt anyone, but he will fight for his life if he needs to, no matter who he's fighting against. When doing so, he goes into a sort of berserker mode. He's good at telling if someone is lying.
Moveset (10 max): Earthquake, Ice beam, hydro pump, muddy water, take down, blizzard
Other (Anything that you feel needs to be added?): His skin is red instead of blue, he has blue eyes rather than yellow and he wears a kyogre pendant around his neck at all times. It was a gift from his father, and the weight has almost become part of him. If it ever fell off or went missing, he would immediately notice and wouldn't stop searching until he found it
Password: time

Last edited:

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
Um... Other than you, only two of us know Double Team. Unless I'm missing something. And besides, it's a good move. Anyways, I decided to have a look at this, and I thought it looked pretty cool. So I signed up.

It IS a good move. Just don't want to be in a battle where two people know such a move. It could make things complicated.

Glad you joined man. I was fixing to ask you and Aspie to take a look. Maybe I should still ask Aspie...

Oh, and I changed Double Team to Hidden Power (Ice). That should be what it says in my SU and the post I made about how many moves Aerin knows.

Koroc

Just smile and wave.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 19, 2011
If sign ups are still open I would love to join.
Name: Koroc

Species: Oshawott

History (Optional): Koroc grew up loving to fight and his goal is to get stronger without evolving. Koroc would train as often as he could to try to better his fighting style. One day while training he was attacked by a Linoone. Koroc was defeated and was left for dead with a X shaped scar on his forehead and his left fang broken. Upon waking up he vowed to never be defeated so easily again and continued to train and get stronger.

Personality: Koroc comes off as a mean pokemon just from looking at him. He has this angry look about him but he is not really mean. He focuses on train and becoming stronger after his defeat to a Linoone. Once he warms up to others he can become quite protective and attempt to treat his friends like children. He remains loyal to his friends and he expects the same from them.

Moveset (10 max):
  • Razor Shell
  • Ice Punch
  • Aqua Jet
  • X-Scissor
  • Aerial Ace
  • Scald
  • Grass Knot
  • Dig
  • Rock Smash
Other: N/A

Password: Time

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Yup. And they were all blasted by Dia. When she wakes up, she is going to have run out of steam to fight. So don't worry about her going berserk like that again. But she will still be freaking out, of course. XO

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
... What the crap man?! I was going to have Aerin go rouge for a while... Eh, it's cool though. Just wish someone would ask before involving my characters. *grumble grumble*

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
@luigi- I'll let it be this time because of all the posts but next time try to think logically. If pokemon could just fly out of the arenas when they feel like it, there would never be any pokemon in the arenas. The arenas are like domes so if a pokemon can fly it can't just escape.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back