• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

wobbufet is my hero

falling up+
Years
  • Tuned in for some of the marathon yesterday, saw what was possibly the greatest Pokemon episode ever: Wayward Wobbufet.

He goes Jason Statham (ala The Transporter) on a rejected russian circus performers truck, jacks a speedboat, takes over a hot air balloon, survives a thousand foot drop off a waterfall, and gets taken hostage by the russian before getting blasted into the lower atmosphere with the rest of the Rockets.

Great stuff, just great. If the new episodes were like this I might start watching again :p

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
  • XD I actually hated that episode =P

Wobbuffet annoys me, I mean come on, He can counter a special attack, and yet he blasts off all the time without being smart enough to Mirror Coat or Counter the blasts first? XD

Years
  • I don't like that episode... or any containing Wobbufet, actually. xD

It just annoys me that they have it pop out of its pokeball in nearly every episode, but Jessie never thinks of using it, especially when it could be useful. I want lickitung back :(

Years
  • Actually, I really enjoyed the Wayward Wobbuffet. It finally shows the Rockets' concern for it, and how, it's needed as a "fourth" member. They were finally letting it in, and that was noteworthy by itself. The rest, between Goneff (sp?) and Totodile cowardly hiding behind Wobbu was pure comedic gold. Heh.

Back