• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

better late then never

Years
  • Haha, definitely better late than never! Welcome to the forum, Tim. :D It's great to see you here.

But yeah, PC is pretty well known for its amazing hacks; many of us love them! My first was Shiny Gold and I've played quite a few more since then, haha. How many have you tried so far? :3

But anyway, why not tell us some more about yourself? I'm sure all our regulars would love to get to know you since it's easier to make friends that way. n n But that's not required or anything, aha. Just make sure to give the official forum rules a read before posting, though, as they're very important to follow.

Enjoy your stay and feel free to contact me if you want to chat or need help. I'm always open~!

Back