• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PlumpFoof's [on-going] guide to breeding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Introduction
    Spoiler:

Okay so..

The Basics
    Contents:
    How to Breed
    Egg groups
    Why egg groups?
    What is a baby Pokemon
    Spoiler:

Intermediate breeding
    Contents:
    Baby Pokemon In-depth
    Egg Moves
    Breeding for Natures
    Introduction to IVs
    Abilities
    Spoiler:

Advanced Breeding
    Contents:
    Chaining for Egg moves
    Chaining for IVs
    IVs or Nature

Spoiler:

I soon hope to add more information on each section as well as my experience trying to breed an almost perfect IV spread from a Scyther with IVs (16, 4, 1, 8, 15, 8) without catching another.
    Which I have started on my quest you can see my progress in this spoiler where I'll explain everything I have done.

Darwin's Theory within Pokemon Experiment:
    Spoiler:

No one hesitate to add information or ask questions, like it says in the title this is on-going I'll be adding whenever I find new info.

Last edited:
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    As far as I know, guides for breeding belong in the Trade Corner. Just copy your thread and make a new one there, and the TC moderators will decide whether to approve it or not. Either that, or ask in the TC Daily Chit-Chat if your breeding guide would be useful. Here is your thread contents because you probably won't be able to access them now that your thread is closed:

Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back