• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pre-1998 Pokemon Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2012
    So I always watched the First pokemon movie as a kid & still do at 14... But, I remember a couple years back I was watching something on youtube, 10minute videos of a pokemon movie or episode set before the first movie, It was when they were cloning mew & another pokemon as well as the cloners daughter or something... I would really love to find out the name & buy a copy. Please could I have some help?

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • It's the Uncut Story of Mewtwo Origin was was cut from the Dubs of Mewtwo Strikes Back, but was included in Mewtwo Returns. There is also a CD called The Birth of Mewtwo which is adopted into The Story of Mewtwo Origin in Mewtwo Returns. As to were to find it I suggest searching for Online Retailers.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back