• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2014
    GL on the shiny you are attempting to get, shiny eevee! As for me, I might hunt in the FS while MM'ing as I really like shiny goomy's evo line. The gold and pink, just glorious.

Anyways, I will be here less often thx to school coming up today at 10:00 CDT.

I'm thinkong of what shiny I should MM after sableye. Any suggestions?

G-Money

Polychromatic Iridescence
    Years
  • 444 Bulbasaur
    1200 Palais Lane encounters

Major X/Y Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Good luck completing the shinydex everyone, considering some pokemon are shiny locked……O_O

Haha yeah, we'll skip the shiny locked ones and events.

shiny Furfrou. It only took 7 chains, too.

Congrats!

On a side note does anyone know when pokebank comes out? my shinies are begging for transfer! D:

Is it just me, or does Miiverse seem far inferior to this site? Pretty sure this site is far superior to nintendo's X/Y miiverse community. 10 years IS a long time for an internet community, after all.

It's delayed to sometime this year, which isn't really specific, "lol". Luckily for us, the Celebi event lasts until September, so we won't really be missing out on any major Bank stuff. And I've never been to Miiverse (or even heard of it until now, haha), but I do know that the SHC is the best club on the Internet! :laugh:

Also, I may well dual soft reset for Charmander or Squirtle on FRLG once you get Bulbasaur, G. We'll see how fast you get it!

Ohez noez, the pressure's on! *SRs madly for Bulbasaur*

Good luck to everyone on your hunts!

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • Got a 5 IV Female Bulba, But has no S.Attack D: this game trolls me xD, I just want a good MM Set haha, Need a good Foreign breeder for it with Spec attack D:

I will have a good IV shiny Bulba Any help welcome :P

G-Money

Years
  • Shiny Honedge! My first 6th gen shiny came on encounter 1354 in Palais Lane - Honedge was exactly what I wanted! I caught it in a critical capture, too. It has a Quirky nature, which isn't bad.

Another shiny for my Ghost Quest!

555 Bulbasaur

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2014
    G-money- Great job on shiny honedge! Really awesome shiny to have! On a side note, if anyone watched the national championship on football, you would have seen the best.game.ever (BCS wise, lol :P) Good luck to all shiny hunters.

The awesome moment of having perfect nature 6IV RE shiny. It's too momentous. :')

Years
  • And a shiny for me, too!
    Shiny Glameow, one of the first shiny Glameows in XY ever. After 495 Masuda eggs!
    tumblr_mz015yx5Ub1t2p659o1_500.jpg

I've moved on to the same place you got Honedge G - just for now, as I wasn't expecting Glameow so soon so I left my HGSS and systems back at my mum's.

Years
  • Hey guys! Hope everyone had a fun holiday. Anywho I finally got something on X after what felt like forever. I had taken a break from hunting Espurr, I'll go back to that soon enough. I had also hunted a bit for Ralts... Then Riolu and then I switched to going Scyther (couldn't make up my mind lol). Not ten minutes after hunting on this route a shiny Ursaring appeared. I've never really thought much about getting an Ursaring before, but now that I have one it's pretty sweet looking.

http://i874.photobucket.com/albums/ab304/kamakirimitsu/Mobile Uploads/image_zps3c4ea325.jpg

Good luck on all your hunts and grats on all new shinies.

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2024
    congrats on all catches

G-Money: I forgot you still were with your ghost quest: how many of that type are you missing currently? maybe we should do a type quest for next year.

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    So I took my DS to school to brag about all my recent shinies (I'm a horrible person, I know) and on a break, while I was explaining to a friend how the safari works when hunting for shinies. Then, out of the blue, a shiny Tangela pops out. I freaked out that for once the shiny I was partucularly hunting for on the safari appeared.

Best of all, I managed to catch it in a luxury ball. Only thing I didn't like about it was it didn't have regenerator. Oh well, maybe I can still find some use for it in competitive. I also named him Vinny because creativity.

Sandslash Fan

Spikey Boi
    Years
  • Ooooh! Pick me! Pick me! :)

I am really into getting shiny Pokemon now that I have beaten my X version. In case I ever change my signature, My shiny Pokemon are as follows:

Fishing - Luvdisc, Relicanth
    Hordes - Slowpoke (Slowking), Mareep (Ampharos)
    Radar - Roselia (Roserade)
    Friend Safari - Crawdaunt, Venomoth, Wartortle (Blastoise)
    Masuda Method - Sandshrew (Sandslash) x2, Larvesta (Volcarona), Eevee (Sylveon)

Haha! I just realized that I caught a starter who can mega-evolve... does that count for both of the January accomplishments? :)

EDIT: Second realization... I guess I caught a Mareep too!

Arrow

I'd like to be a tree :3
    Years
  • I've still had no luck with getting a shiny Eevee. I've given up for now but I WILL get this shiny one day. I'll still have a trek about in the Friend Safari for one now and again but the MM has gone out the window. I was trying to get a Skarmory instead using the MM but I think I'll swap it for Cyndaquil.

Congrats on the new shinies people have gotten. Makes me jealous that people are so lucky.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • I was trying to multi MM breed but decided its way to hard, So doing random encounters on my other consoles and keeping one to MM on for bulbasaur.

G-Money

Years
  • 777 Bulbasaur
    100 Mudkip

I've started SRing for Mudkip on SS for the starter part of the Monthly Quest, and I think I'll try to get Bulbasaur as my Mega-Evolution part (or Charmander if Razer gets Bulba first!). I had hunted for Mudkip a few years ago before my Sapphire internal battery dried up, but my hunt resumes!

G-Money: I forgot you still were with your ghost quest: how many of that type are you missing currently? maybe we should do a type quest for next year.

Haha yeah, I'm really taking my time. I need 11 more (that is, if I can finish before more Pokemon are released, "lol"). I'm REing for Yamask in the Relic Castle in Black 2 - I've done a grand total of 10 REs so far! - and hatching eggs for Snorunt in Black, and at some point I'm going to run Ruby again to RE for Duskull and Nincada, and do the same in Emerald for Sableye (and Nincada if I don't get it in Ruby). Then I'll need to get Misdreavus and Gastly in Pearl, RE for Frillish in some GenV game, and SR for Rotom. I also need the two other Ghost-types in GenVI.

Let's see how long that takes! :laugh:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

.Lacie

Pokémon Overlord!
    Years
  • Hey SHC~ This is my first post~

Here are my Shinies (Just copy pasted it from my trade list so it include stats, too lazy to type)

Spoiler:

I'm currently looking for a Shiny Gourgeist~
    I'm into competitive shiny trading~

BTW I'm willing to make a new siggy for SHC~

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2014
    oh noez. The chat has been inactive for 2 days! School! Why u do this to us! Shony hunting is very eductational! (I mean really, it shows us how to undergo endurance with annoying thing and long lasting hardships, "lol" :P)

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    Welp, last night I finally got the shiny Golurk I've been looking for for so long. I was so happy I almost cried x).
    After hours looking for an adamant synchronize munna/xatu and even more hours looking in the ghost safari, finding 2 shiny shuppets in the process, I finally got the much antecipated Golurk.

"Blitzcrank" (I started playing LoL recently, hence the name) is an adamant nature, fortunately, has iron fist and 2 IVs on attack and sp. atk.

But I'm not done just yet. I took my DS to school to show off and a kid that helped me evolve some pokes on Black asked me if I could show him Blaziken's mega evo. I was on route 8 at the time farming for some berries and went to the PC to get Blaziken out and take him into the grass. You wouldn't believe my reaction when I saw a shiny Taillow in the middle of a random horde :) .
    Gladly I had my shiny hunting aegislash in the party and managed to catch it in a luxury ball after breaking out a couple of times. I'm so glad my first random shiny on Y was Taillow.

EDIT: Forgot to say I also got a cheap shiny alomomola from chain fishing :P . I don't hate the shiny but I'm starting to dislike the method more and more over time. Both that and shinies I got from trades. Getting a shiny from hard work and patience is so much more rewarding.
    ping.php

Last edited:
    Years
  • SO there is a bit of an epic tale to be told here.

I began hatching random stuff via Masuda to do on the side of Johto starters, and I did some Zorua and Feebas and stuff. But when I got a Japanese female Zorua in a luxury ball that solidified that hunt in my head for me; a target made to be.
    So I started hatching, and lo and behold, a shiny Zorua, Moriarty, appears after 378 eggs!
    Spoiler:

How dandy!

....but the adventure does not end there, oh no.
    I begin hatching the remain eggs when... haha! Only 39 eggs later, out hatches Sherlock!
    Spoiler:

And long story short I couldn't actually hatch the rest of the 3 boxes without hatching more shinies.
    12 eggs after Sherlock hatched Watson, and then 33 eggs after Watson hatched Mycroft. Lol yes, four shiny zoruas in less than 100 eggs. Who says these Masuda odds are the sameeee?
    Spoiler:

Paulthagerous

Master of the Dragonites
    Years
  • Wow nice job TSE! Congrats on the Golurk too Rezu.

Am up to 300 Bulbasaur eggs on HG and Diamond combined.

I think that a complete pokedex in order in 1 year is proving too ambitious, if we could do them out of order we MIGHT fill the Kanto dex lol....

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
  • Congrats on all the new shinies, and welcome to all the new members! Welcome back, LightSage1331!

This week's random hunt is… Snover! A good one for winter. Sorry for not posting one last week.

Back