• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Newcomer Inbound!

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2013
    Hello there, my fellow pokemon fans.
    My Name is The_Mew, or Mew for short. Although my name may sound like it, i am not a big fan of the pokemon mew, the name came from a cat's "mew".
    I live in the Netherlands, which has a timezone of +1 GMT. I am 15 years old and soon to be 16. Also, i am of the male gender
    I own the following games: Pokemon Crystal, Pokemon Ruby, Pokemon Emerald,Pokemon Firered and Pokemon Pearl (also i will buy X version on release day) Sadly i dont own a copy of one of the 5th gen games because at the time, it felt like a waste because the new pokemon didnt seem all that exiting, although i did play through black 2 from a friend, which i liked seeïng as only 50% of the pokemon found were new pokemon. I own a Gameboy Pocket, 2 GBA's and an old DS (which i overused a lot). And of course i will buy a 3ds before pokemon X&Y come out. Those games seem like a good way for me to get back into the whole pokemon universe.
    My preferred Pokemon information sites are Bulbapedia and Marriland. My favourite Pokemons are Ho-oh, Lugia, Absol, Electrike and many more. My favourite starters are currently Charmander,Treecko and Turtwig. My favourite type of starter is grass, although because of their low attack they are kind of useless untill they evolve (like Snivy, who only learns leaf tornado at level 16, then evolves at level 17). I will choose either Fennekin or Chesspin in Pokemon X. My favourite type is the dragon type. Most of my current pokemon (Including Mewtwo, Kyogre, Groudon, Raikou, and a lvl 100 Sceptile) Are stored in Pokemon Pearl, so i am really hoping i can migrate my pokemon from Pearl to X, seeing as Gen 4&5 were both on the ds, they should both be able to migrate to gen 6, Right? Also, My favourite region is Hoenn.

That was my introduction thingy. Yours truly, The_Mew

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
    Years
  • Back