• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[EVENT] Halloween Week!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
  • Welcome to Halloween Week!

Oct 26 - Nov 2

It's nearly Halloween, and it's all spooky and stuff, so let's have a party!
    Feel free to chat about the events here; I hope you have fun with them!

Trick-or-Treat!

I've placed five Poffin cases in the first post of five different PokéAni threads. Finding them will be easy- but to claim your treat you have to perform a trick for me! Post a cohesive reply in each of the five threads and end your post with "Trick or Treat!" When you have done this in all five threads, sent me a PM with a link to each of your posts and I'll give you a pretty emblem to take home.

Gengar's Gallery

This once-famous art gallery has been abandoned for many years and is absolutely infested by all species of ghosts, ghouls, and spectres. You might be able to help appease these restless spirits by submitting all kinds of art to the gallery- sketches, photos, paintings, fanfics, whatever might help them settle down. You'll get a reward for your cooperation, of course, so get creating!

[Click to go to the Gallery!]

Spooky Streams

The Watch-Along Club is back with a playlist of the spookiest Pokémon episodes. Come join us for the streams- times will be announced in The Streaming Thread- or watch on your own and join in the discussion in the Watch-Along Club thread. Planned episodes include:

Ghost of Maiden's Peak
    Sabrina Trilogy
    Just Waiting on a Friend
    Ghoul Daze
    Scare at Litwick Mansion
    Origins: Lavender Town

Last edited:

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
    Years
  • Ooh, these look like a good time. I plan on doing/watching everything except the Origins episode because spoilers :( I've been wanting to watch Scare at Litwick Mansion for a while now but never got around to watching it. I can't promise my drawing will be spectacular but I do enjoy to doodle.

Events, events everywhere.

Nakala Pri

I might watch those spooky episodes online, so I'll try and do that! ^^

I hope they load. :X

Last edited by a moderator:

Miau

If I fits...
    Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2022
    Ah, the only bad part about this was that I was only able to join in yesterday, because we had a hard deadline at work for Thursday and had to do overtime. Which is a shame, because we don't have Halloween in my country, so I only get to celebrate it online every year, except this year.

But yes, the episodes were spooky and fun, and I even got to draw a couple of cute Ghost-types, yay! The Trick or Treat event was surprisingly fun too, since I'm not used to posting in this sub-forum yet, except for the WAC at least, so it was quite nice for a change ^^

Elaitenstile

I am legend
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    *whew*
    I managed to participate in every event! What a great Halloween event this was XD

I wonder what's gonna be cooking next... :P

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Thanks everyone for joining in the events! I'll be getting emblems out soonish, so be patient. <3 Hopefully you all had fun! We're still doing Watch-Along Club every week- feel free to participate in that! And streams are usually at least twice a week, announced in the streaming thread. Beyond those, keep an eye out around Valentine's Day for a bigger event like this~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back