• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Youkai Academy (OOC thread)

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
I'm back guys! Sorry for the delay ^^;;; a lonngggg story what happened. I dunno if anyone have seen the guy "detective holmes" in the RDT, thanks to that person i got banned, i was supposed to be banned for three months, but thanks to equinox i could show the moderators i am innocent in this case :) uhmm... I only got to write the important post again since i can't use my laptop anymore >.< Don't worry, i have a new one i no time, my father is going to buy me a new one, but it can take me some time to post... Again! I'm sorry for the delay! Please forgive me!

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
I'm back guys! Sorry for the delay ^^;;; a lonngggg story what happened. I dunno if anyone have seen the guy "detective holmes" in the RDT, thanks to that person i got banned, i was supposed to be banned for three months, but thanks to equinox i could show the moderators i am innocent in this case :) uhmm... I only got to write the important post again since i can't use my laptop anymore >.< Don't worry, i have a new one i no time, my father is going to buy me a new one, but it can take me some time to post... Again! I'm sorry for the delay! Please forgive me!
You don't need to apologize. While I wasn't on during the event, I was able to look it over later, and what happened was hardly your fault. I'm just glad to see that you're unbanned.

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
Years
Welcome back, Sapphy! ^^

Someone better hurry and post, the IC thread is getting farther from the top of the list and WAY closer to the bottom.

And yes, I DID post. Then again, you may have seen that.

Sapphire Rose

Years
Juniebug- don't worry, everyone is waiting for the important post i was talking about but i got to type it all over on my phone now ^^; so can take awhile.

Machomuu- it's thanks to equinox that i'm unbanned, thanks to him i could show i was innocent ^^ man... 3 days no PC... It's so hard ._. (Yes... Yes, i'm addicted...)

Sapphire Rose

Years
you know, i've been thinking about this lately but, how about i officially declare this RP dead, and resubmit it after summer vacation and promise it will be more organisized? Right now there's alot of stuff that isn't right, i need to do alot of stuff to change it, so how about it?

People who see this: i'm not giving permission to revive this RP ever since i'm going to revive it myself after i made it more organisized

Yes, i'm officially saying that i'm a pretty bad GM, and i will show that i'm a good GM once i've revived this RP, right now i've been too hastly with making this RP, it made it unorganisized, and one RPer told me earlier it was, so anyone agrees with my idea?

DarkAngel91

Looking for a Fletchling for OR
Years
I agree with you PinkSapphire. I think that's why my first RP died. Perhaps I should revive that at some point, now that I'm out of school. Anyways, I'm glad that you're on PC again :)

Years
It seemed to me that the biggest problem is how time works and how many classes there should be. While I thought that more classes would be more interesting, it didn't seem to work out so well. Otherwise I like how everyone could put thier own interpetation on how the youkai's power worked.

I will be sure to watch out for it when it gets revived, and good luck reorganizing in the mean time.

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
Years
*gasps*

NO. Just NO.

It can still be posted on! Sapphire, you ARE NOT a bad GM, and what about that IMPORTANT post? Just throwing it down the drain? And we have gotten pretty far! Now why make it dead? AND WHY IN THE NAME OF YOUKAI ARE PEOPLE AGREEING!!?!?!!?!!?!

I'm not joking either, guys. Don't think I am. Seriously, THINK ABOUT THIS. AND IT'S ONLY 3 PEOPLE WHO RESPONDED.

Think about this. We'll just throw the progress we made away, have it grinded up, and burned in the incinerator!

Listen, I don't wanna be mean, but geez! Don't give up just like that! People see a post the GM made and imediently agree. Is it because she is the GM? WELL I DON'T AGREE, SO SUE ME!!!!!!!!!

Man, why are you guys giving up so fast? HAVE SOME HOPE. THINK CAREFULLY. Do you wanna lose your progress? I DON'T THINK SO!!!!!!

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Bad GM? No, I wouldn't say that. You're certainly one of the more ambitious RPers around, and it's not so much that you're bad at it but rather that you can be disorganized. Take, for example, Youkai Academy. The concept is great, but the problem is that it doesn't seem like every aspect of it was organized or thought out (such as various aspects of the school and it's rules), thus making the possibility for things to become uncoordinated (though things didn't due to your amendments and post-planning.

Is that to say you're a bad GM? No, far from it, you're simply an up and coming GM that's still learning, and things such as this are the best learning experiences, Plus, you're driven by ambition and are clearly inspired by other GMs and RPs, so much so that you took on an RP of this grandeur this early in your GM career, and I respect that.

Sapphire Rose

Years
Ahhh geez guys ^^ thanks, but it's like what machomuu said, i'm a GM in the learning, things like this, i can learn from them. I'm going to reorganize every little thing in youkai academy and make sure it will be a better RP when it's revived, things such as pictures will be added too (pictures of the school, classes, hallways, dorm rooms etc.)

Juniebug, don't see it as giving up, i'm just going to give this RP a little break so that i can reorganize it ;) i never give up, so i won't know too, i expect the RP to be up around again by august ^^ so i hope you guys look forward to it, please tell me the things you think that could be changed, i'll see if i can add them.

IMPORTANT: any other person reading this, this RP is not died, just going to give it a little break so i get the change to reorganize it, i don't give permission for reviving this RP since i'm gonna revive it myself, thank you ^^

Years
Roleplay now on hiatus, I guess. You tried, Junie, but I think Ms. Sapphire already made up her mind. All we can do is go along with her decision, and wait for the revival. It will be smoother, faster, better.

Although I am upset that we'll have to restart. And we came so far, too. On a side note, isn't it odd that people post less during summer? I'd imagine most of you would have more free time, what with school being out.

Back