• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Oh. I'm okay with spoilers (otherwise I wouldn't be here at all right now) but only to an extent. I feel like I didn't enjoy Generation V as much as I could because I had absolutely no element of surprise. Which is why I want at least some element of surprise for Sixth Gen to see it'll help me enjoy this new generation. Though I believe I'm enjoying this generation more than the last one already. So many cuties. ♥

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

Oh. I'm okay with spoilers (otherwise I wouldn't be here at all right now) but only to an extent. I feel like I didn't enjoy Generation V as much as I could because I had absolutely no element of surprise. Which is why I want at least some element of surprise for Sixth Gen to see it'll help me enjoy this new generation. Though I believe I'm enjoying this generation more than the last one already. So many cuties. ♥
I know right. their is sylveon(#1), flabebe(yes I think its cute kinda) meowstic,that cotton candy,(dedene sorta), fennekin DEFINITETLY. Ahhh. will it ever stop lol.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
218584 Doublade(evo of honedge) is so awsome. its gonna protect my sylveon from harm. screw you pangoro

TY

Im not really into any of the new pokemon, but Doublade does look sick

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I have not seen Honedge's evolution and I'm trying to keep it that way.

TY

Well my day so far went horrible... Internet dying for a long time, PS3 complaining about stuff and more...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm a bit tired but I know I shouldn't really take a nap right now. Need to find something to do.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
I go to bed at past 1 am or late 12am and get up at 8:00pm(6:00 during school days) everyday and blame myself lol

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

xseed please don't forget your numbers. :)

Also ughh why are the starter final evolutions being leaked no no. ;__; damn tumblr. I want them to be fake but I don't want them to be fake because Froakie's and ughhh. Oh well.

Last edited:

TY

I still have no tumblr yet everyone talks about it... I should get to know the nonsense named tumblr >.>

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

god why am I forgetting to post numbers lol. @binarypeaches huh? final evo being leaked..thats a joke right?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

No don't get tumblr ShadowE it's evil. :(
And two have been "leaked" but currently unsure if they're real or not. I think I might just avoid most of the internet from now on. Though PT and FG are not exactly the safest places either ughh.

TY

Well dont worry, im too lazy to make a account xD
Though i have Twitter, which also is pretty evil >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back