• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Misty & Ash...Or Ash and May....

Which Couple i the best couple?

• Ash & May

Votes: 12 22.2%
  • Ash & Misty

Votes: 38 70.4%
  • Ash & Noone

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ash & other

Votes: 4 7.4%

• Total voters

Shelz4U

Banned
Years
I think Ash belongs with Misty sense he has known her way longer.And they are definately in LOVE!

Q Man

Erm...
Years
GO SHELZ!
I agree with you 210%!
Misty and Ash were practically made for each other!!
*writes 'advanceshipping' on a billboard and sets it on fire*

Spike Razzor

"Don't argue, you failed..."
Years
Ash and Misty, you jus can't replace a character who's been there since day 1 lol. Plus didn't May look at Brock and got all lovy dovy? I saw a screenshot of it.

@$# and ^^!$+y 4 ever​
(Ash and Misty)​

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
o_o I honestly don't think anyone would go well with Ash. Look how immature he is. x_X; I don't think he's ready for any sort of relationship. People drop hints and they go right through him. ~_~;

Mifuui

Fufufu~
Years
Ash+Misty!!!
I have supported this couple since the beginning.
They're the cutest! X3~

Q Man

Erm...
Years
Lightning said:
People drop hints and they go right through him. ~_~;
That's probably because Ash is about as dense as a cinderblock made of steel :P
Although there are times where he seems to have some unusual (by his standards, of course :P) reactions to hints, especially when it comes to people saying that him and Misty are boyfriend and girlfriend.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Lightning said:
o_o I honestly don't think anyone would go well with Ash. Look how immature he is. x_X; I don't think he's ready for any sort of relationship. People drop hints and they go right through him. ~_~;

true true... but to me Advanceshipping looks the cutest. Let the dumb ppl support each other lol.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
Satoshi and Kasumi <----Doesn't want to say the dub names.
They love each other. *_* That is all. =P

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Q Man said:
That's probably because Ash is about as dense as a cinderblock made of steel :P
Although there are times where he seems to have some unusual (by his standards, of course :P) reactions to hints, especially when it comes to people saying that him and Misty are boyfriend and girlfriend.
True, true. :x He does react in that denying way.

>_> Personally if I had to pick one, it'd probably be Ash and Gary. Just to see what would happen. ^_^ Don't flame me now.

Shelz4U

Banned
Years
Lightning said:
Well on "Pokemon 2000" Misty shows feelings towards Ash.Especially when she says this to Melody:

"No! I will help Ash.Afterall he is never really alone.Because he has me"

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Yeah, and on one episode she muttered:

"And one day we'll be married too..."

That's got to be the most obvious hint that she likes him! I just think that she and Ash make a better couple, but... There hasn't been enough episodes to tell whether May will like him too, so it's a coin toss.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Shelz4U said:
Well on "Pokemon 2000" Misty shows feelings towards Ash.Especially when she says this to Melody:

"No! I will help Ash.Afterall he is never really alone.Because he has me"

now let's not even get to that one... almost any site that goes against pokeshippy talks about this famous quote. It's a dub error... if you're referring to quote use the japanese one. However, the one about marriage and the one with Rudy are true in all languages... x_x

the marriage one tells us that Kasumi likes SOMEONE. She has a crush on someone, and most ppl point the head of the knife to Satoshi. Well someone doesn't equal to Satoshi you know... can even be gymshippy Takeshi, or just about anyone else in the world... we only know she likes someone.

Sturm

Kurokoneko
Years
jynx said:
Ash and May!! May is sooooo much better than Misty!

But who is Noone anyway?
I agree...
Answer the question...
Noone is...one kind of pokemon...
PokeDex Data:
Noone
Noone PKMN
Weight N'OO'NE
Height N'OO'NE
Noone.

Moveset:
Lv.0 Noone
TM:
TM 100 Noone

jynx

Er.../eh...
Years
Sturm said:
I agree...
Answer the question...
Noone is...one kind of pokemon...
PokeDex Data:
Noone
Noone PKMN
Weight N'OO'NE
Height N'OO'NE
Noone.

Moveset:
Lv.0 Noone
TM:
TM 100 Noone
Hm...you mean Pikachu?
Or.. Oh, I see! Does it stands for No One?

Back