• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Im New I guess..

Boidoh

Gardevoir Rules!
Years
  • So.. Im here now...

So, i guess im gonna just wonder about this forum now... *cough*causeivebeenbannedfromthemarioboards*cough*

TheFallenUmbreon

Dreams shall never fall...
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2014
    lol. Welcome to our community! I suggest u read the Rules Page before you do anything else *coughcough*. Anyway, hope to see u around and enjoy!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Ahah, welcome to the forum! Make sure you give the site rules a thorough read and hopefully you won't have the same problem here c: Feel free to contact any member of staff (that's us with the bold names!) if you have any questions or concerns and hopefully I'll see you around tonnes! It's quite hard to suggest where you should go form here since you didn't give too much information, but based on your love of Mairo I suggest you check out the Video Gaming section and hopefully you'll feel right at home! ^^

Back