• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return Thread

CJoE

スマイルは無料で? ?? �� �� ��
Years
  • Hey all. Just made a new account cause I totaly forgot my old account name and password. Yes thats how long its been since I've been here....
    Nice to meet all you guys again!

haha..welcome back.its nice to have you back...next time, write your password and username in paper or something so you won't forgot it....

Years
  • Hello lovely people. ♥ I'm going to be away on a family trip to Niagara Falls, Canada until the afternoon of August 18th (EST). Leaving in about an hour or two and most likely will not be online at all during this time. See you all soon! Be sure not to cause a ruckus while I'm away, ehe. ;P

CJoE

スマイルは無料で? ?? �� �� ��
    Years
  • Hello lovely people. ♥ I'm going to be away on a family trip to Niagara Falls, Canada until the afternoon of August 18th (EST). Leaving in about an hour or two and most likely will not be online at all during this time. See you all soon! Be sure not to cause a ruckus while I'm away, ehe. ;P

goodbye, Sheep♥ i hope you safe on your trip..see you soon

Years
  • haha..welcome back.its nice to have you back...next time, write your password and username in paper or something so you won't forgot it....

Haha yeah Im just forgetful with passwords... I had to make a new email account cause i reset my password on the old one so many times, I totaly lost track of what it was... Im probly gna be around a bit, even if its just lurking mostly haha...

Years

Good luck with your holidays Janna, and I'm sure PC will be calm until the moment you get back!

- Hikamaru

Years

Well I hope you have a fun time, i've never been to Niagara Falls myself but i'm sure it'll be a nice time for you. And don't worry, we'll all go crazy.

Years
  • Omega Ruby/Chiere here. Just wanted y'all to know that because I wanted a fresh start here, I am now using this account only. I "permabanned" my other accounts by giving them passwords I'll never remember, so now you know why they'll never be here again.

Servine7

grass type lover
    Years
  • Hi guys I'm back, I don't know if you guys remember me or not but I was active around early 2013 I think. I haven't been here since november 13 2013 so yeah it's good to be back.

Years
  • Hi guys I'm back, I don't know if you guys remember me or not but I was active around early 2013 I think. I haven't been here since november 13 2013 so yeah it's good to be back.
    Hey Snivy, great to see ya around again! :)

You have an awesome username btw :P

Years

Ah I remember seeing you around! Your username does look familiar to me.

Well, we hope you have fun getting back into the swing of things Snivy! Don't vanish again, or at least try to stick around yeah? And because name changes came back a bit after you disappeared it may be hard remembering everyone at first.

(I used to be Hikari10 if you couldn't remember who I was)

- Hikamaru

New Eden

Ascension to heaven
    Years
  • Welp.

This isn't something I want to do but I feel like it is something I have to.

I have become more and more inactive. I only reply to VMs that other people send me while my posting is seldom, and seriously just lurking other than that (which turns itself into a waste of time for me because I feel I'm not doing anything productive.)

As a result, I have concluded that it is best that I take my leave due to multiple other reasons (though the main one is a general loss of interest, followed by wanting to move on). This isn't anything surprising though, since I usually only stay at one board actively for 1.5-2 years (give or take). In the end this will probably be indefinite though, for I'll probably return eventually (I usually stay around coming and going for months at a time until the site's activity totally dies, but tPC is the only place I've seen seven years ago that is still going as strong).

Goodbye? Maybe, I don't actually know. All I know is I'll add anyone on my Skype if they still want to keep in touch with me during my other endeavours. I'll be logging off for good sometime later tonight.

Bye-bye for now.

Years
  • Welp.

This isn't something I want to do but I feel like it is something I have to.

I have become more and more inactive. I only reply to VMs that other people send me while my posting is seldom, and seriously just lurking other than that (which turns itself into a waste of time for me because I feel I'm not doing anything productive.)

As a result, I have concluded that it is best that I take my leave due to multiple other reasons (though the main one is a general loss of interest, followed by wanting to move on). This isn't anything surprising though, since I usually only stay at one board actively for 1.5-2 years (give or take). In the end this will probably be indefinite though, for I'll probably return eventually (I usually stay around coming and going for months at a time until the site's activity totally dies, but tPC is the only place I've seen seven years ago that is still going as strong).

Goodbye? Maybe, I don't actually know. All I know is I'll add anyone on my Skype if they still want to keep in touch with me during my other endeavours. I'll be logging off for good sometime later tonight.

Bye-bye for now.

Awww you were actually a great user in my eyes, even if you weren't in a lot of places often.

But good luck on what plans you have and may you consider returning after a while, we here at PC tend to feel sad when people disappear so we hope you can reconsider your decision. Gonna miss you for the time being though!

- Hikamaru

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • Hey guys. Um... probably going to have a temporary leave 'til I get a better internet connection. Going to move to a new place by Thursday. The internet there has a quota of 8GB and honestly, 8GB of internet quota is not enough for me to browse 'cause I browse a lot and I really don't want to waste a ****ton of my already-limited moolah to grab a modem for myself. :<

Actually scratch that. I'll be inactive moreso due to college (can't believe I'm now old enough to be able to say that) than a limited internet connection.

I will visit for the Year of Gaming Challenge for my refreshment, but don't expect me to lurk around a lot like I usually do.

Years
  • Hello everyone, I have returned to the PC.

Long story short, personal issues took priority over my life...and being on this forum was a major part of my life since 2010 or so. I can't promise I will be on here ALL of the time, but I miss it! Major life changes happening all at once was overwhelming; however, knowing that the health of family member has been restored, allowing me to relocate with a clean conscious, I feel like I still have room in my life to conversing with crazy, weird, and most importantly, accepting and kind pokefans.

With that I apologize for leaving without notice as a moderator, which was a great experience for the little time I held my position. Ooooh, btw, I need a new avatar/sig. Yikes!

Sniper

ふゆかい
    Years
  • Hello everyone, I have returned to the PC.

Long story short, personal issues took priority over my life...and being on this forum was a major part of my life since 2010 or so. I can't promise I will be on here ALL of the time, but I miss it! Major life changes happening all at once was overwhelming; however, knowing that the health of family member has been restored, allowing me to relocate with a clean conscious, I feel like I still have room in my life to conversing with crazy, weird, and most importantly, accepting and kind pokefans.

With that I apologize for leaving without notice as a moderator, which was a great experience for the little time I held my position. Ooooh, btw, I need a new avatar/sig. Yikes!

Welcome back! c:

Well, no need to make this long. It's cool that you were a moderator before, I guess that went fun. Hope you have another good time here at PC. It never gets old for a warm welcome

Years
  • Welcome back! c:

Well, no need to make this long. It's cool that you were a moderator before, I guess that went fun. Hope you have another good time here at PC. It never gets old for a warm welcome

Thanks!

Yep. Funny enough, I will not get too deep into my section I used to moderate. D&D is my real-life career...but I will for sure like to keep up my discussion/explanation/exchange of thought skills with members on here! (But not going over-board on the philosophical blah blah blah.)

Akita

Returned
    Years
  • I don't know if anyone remembers me but I was gone for almost two years at this point. My name is Kei, and I hope to make some new friends this time around. I'm excited to see all these new names and mods; it's good to see a community I loved continue to grow. Hello everyone!

Sniper

ふゆかい
    Years
  • I don't know if anyone remembers me but I was gone for almost two years at this point. My name is Kei, and I hope to make some new friends this time around. I'm excited to see all these new names and mods; it's good to see a community I loved continue to grow. Hello everyone!

Hello Kei! It's nice to see you back here at PC. I see you're an old member! I just joined last year, and only a few more months and my stay here at PC will almost be a year. Hope we'll be friends though, have a great time Kei.

Akita

Returned
    Years
  • I'm hoping this stay will be better since I'm not fourteen. Reading my old messages and posts again is cringeworthy. But hey, thanks for the warm welcome. I can only hope your experience has been as good as mine was!

Back