• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sachiko FC

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
What they were broken? Oh no...that isn't cool. I hope you didn't have to deal with more blizzards because then it will be impossible for you to get anywhere.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Yes the motor for the windshield wipers is.
Dang, that sucks. Well I hope you will get it fixed soon. What a pain. Well I got a Wii with the Wii Balance Board and three games with it(Wii Sports, Wii Sports Resort, and Wii Fit Plus). I am so excited. Ever since I played my parents' Wii...I wanted to get my own. And I did that. Do you have a Wii?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Oh that is wonderful news! Everything is working in your car?

Man I had to get a new tire for my car. I had a flat. I was lucky I went to work and it was across the street. And someone from work helped me put my spare on. I didn't need to call AAA. I am so grateful for him to do that. I went to Wal-mart to get the new tire. So my car is alright as well. ^^

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
Oh that is wonderful news! Everything is working in your car?

Man I had to get a new tire for my car. I had a flat. I was lucky I went to work and it was across the street. And someone from work helped me put my spare on. I didn't need to call AAA. I am so grateful for him to do that. I went to Wal-mart to get the new tire. So my car is alright as well. ^^

Thats good to hear. I think AAA would have helped change it for free.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Yeah they would. I don't think they will change my tire though. I know they will change to my spare. If they can change my tire...then I didn't know that. I just need to get to Wal-mart before the tire center closes. They close at 7pm, and I barely made it with 40 minutes to spare.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Yay, Stevo saved the club. Man, that was close. I don't want this club to die. Angela is amazing cool and sweet. And I hope you are doing alright. :3

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Hey Angela! I hope you are doing alright. I just want to tell you I am doing great. I just been busy with work. I am actually off on the weekend. That is rare for me.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
I know the feeling. I been doing other things as well. I still go online, but instead of going here I will be somewhere else. And of course I been working on getting healthy and keep on working.

I am glad you hear from you Angela. ^^ Sometimes we do need to get away and do other things. I understand that. It has been happening to me.

Back