• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Profile Pic

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedReshiram

TheRedReshiram
Years
  • I'm relatively new here, and I'm pretty sure this is the right thread to put this. If it's not, please tell me where it should go.

Anyways, what I wanted was a profile pic for Google+/YouTube/Twitter that portrays my titles, which is TheRedReshiram. My current one isn't too bad but I'd love a custom made one. I would accept any help I can get. Thanks for reading and thanks in advance :D

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hi there Red Reshiram. :)

Well, you're on the right track. A&D is the correct place to ask for a drawing. Unfortunately, request threads of this manor are not allowed. You're going to have to find a traditional / digital art shop and ask the artist to draw your request. However, I do not believe there are any artists here currently running that sort of shop.. so I'm afraid we won't be able to help you. :(

In light of this circumstance, I am closing this thread. However, I will personally look for someone who can draw your request or do it myself if need be. I'd hate to have you leave here disappointed.

In the meantime, why don't you browse some of A&D's digital shops for a signature / avatar? Maybe you can find something you like there. :)

If you have any questions or comments, please contact myself or Derozio.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back