• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Trading Card Game club(For people who are beginners and good at playing)

The Vince Knight

Lyndis is pwnage! :D
Years
  • Is this allowed? If not close it please...
    Well anyway this is for people who want to know how to play. And we give out the latest news abiout the TCG stuff!

Right now:
    EX hidden legends will be coming in June at the US!!!

Members:
    Dragon_Master (Dragon Master)
    Minun (Dragon Master)
    Kairyu(Dragon Master)

Well thats that.
    It all ends it ends well.... XD

Last edited:

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
  • Dude I am so joining! I am actually one of the best where i lived in israel! XD (also basically meaning one of the best in country lol)

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
  • Ah a TCG club, cool!
    I'm sure I can help answer any questions or concerns about the Pokemon card game. Heck, I even know how to make the cards from scratch XD *knows way too much about the game*

Well I suppose I should say something useful... Umm the Hidden Legends set got released the other day *june 14th* I even picked up a bunch of packs, I especially like the way the reverse foil pattern is setup.

Back