• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Reshiram and Zekrom to be in the Unova Thanksgiving Parade

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
Years
  • Am I the only one that noticed they spelt Reshiram's name incorrectly? Reshriam... lol I'll be looking for them, though. Can't wait! :D

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • I hope people aren't wondering what that thing between Rashiram's leg's is when it's float passes by...it could cause controversy despite the fact that it's only part of it's tail...

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • Wow... Interesting. I hope I can see the Reshiram and Zekrom in the Thanksgiving Parade. Haha, this sounds funny, but I do want to see it. :>

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
  • Haha, that's pretty cool. Can't wait to see it, I always watch the parade with my family. :3

Meduza

Majestic Dawn
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2014
    Cool! And I love the name "Reshriam" ^^

When is the parade?

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
  • Cool! And I love the name "Reshriam" ^^

When is the parade?
    On TV, it's usually sometime in the morning, at like 8-ish or so. Though, it may vary from place to place. You should check, just to be sure. :]

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
  • this should own all other floats. Hope it looks good, though.

Well, considering I'm a Power Rangers fan as well as a Pokemon one, I'm just saying that I personally, sincerely hope that the Pokemon float and the Power Rangers Samurai float both share the spotlight and come out on top dominating as the two most awesome floats of the parade. :cer_nod: :cer_boogie: Thanksgiving 2010 is going to be awesome! This is one parade that I'm actually anticipating and looking forward to; being actively intent on viewing it this time around.

I hope people aren't wondering what that thing between Rashiram's leg's is when it's float passes by...it could cause controversy despite the fact that it's only part of it's tail...

Oh gosh...you just had to mention that again?! Now I imagined some poor little kid asking what that is and getting traumatized... >_>

On TV, it's usually sometime in the morning, at like 8-ish or so. Though, it may vary from place to place. You should check, just to be sure. :]

From what I read on RangerBoard, it's going to be shown at 9:00 AM in each U.S.time zone separately. So though East Coast will see it at 9:00, Central will not be seeing at 8:00 Central but rather 9:00 Central (which would translate to 10:00 Eastern Time). And Mountain region will see it at 9:00 in their own region, as well as West Coast/Pacific.

But again, that was just what I read, so be sure to double-check for your respective regions! :D

Last edited:

MrsNorrington

Lady Loki
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Fl
    • Seen Aug 20, 2014
    I can't wait, I definitely gotta record this!!!! It's gonna be so epic when Reshiram and Zekrom appear!

Years
  • Well, considering I'm a Power Rangers fan as well as a Pokemon one, I'm just saying that I personally, sincerely hope that the Pokemon float and the Power Rangers Samurai float both share the spotlight and come out on top dominating as the two most awesome floats of the parade. :cer_nod: :cer_boogie: Thanksgiving 2010 is going to be awesome! This is one parade that I'm actually anticipating and looking forward to; being actively intent on viewing it this time around.

Oh gosh...you just had to mention that again?! Now I imagined some poor litte kid asking what that is and getting traumatized... >_>

From what I read on RangerBoard, it's going to be shown at 9:00 AM in each U.S.time zone separately. So though East Coast will see it at 9:00, Central will not be seeing at 8:00 Central but rather 9:00 Central (which would translate to 10:00 Eastern Time). And Mountain region will see it at 9:00 in their own region, as well as West Coast/Pacific.

But again, that was just what I read, so be sure to double-check for your respective regions! :D
    That is if you watch it on NBC. CBS has the parade live in the East, Central, and Mountain time zones. It is taped delayed in the Pacific time zone.

Back