• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon mystery Dungeon: Tribal Life (Interactive Game)

๒inaryקlastic

Trika, Drape, Galsay...
Years
Note: If this is in the wrong section, move it! I wasn't sure where to put it!

Want something to do? Well why don't you join Tribal Life and make your own home, interact with other Players and explore an Island!

Tribal Life is a fun lttle game you can play if your bored. You start off as a pokemon who has randomly appeared on a Desert Island. It's up to you to survive here and make your own home. Of course, you're not gonna survive by yourself, so that's why you can create a tribe to help you survive on the island and buil your camp. You can interact with other tribes and make friends with them. Or if you're feeling in the mood for some war, battle them and try to wind their land and possesions. It's up to you how you live on the island! Will you be a lone-wolf or will you make a huge civilisation? Will you explore the land and never find a home, or will you live in the camp and socialize with your friends? Will you even make any type of civilisation and just become a wild animal, attacking Tribes just for the fun? It's all your choice, so choose wisely!

Form
Fill in this form if you wish to join the island!

Name: (What is your name in the game?)
Pokemon: (What species are you? Please make it before they evolve and no legendaries, Lucario isn't a legendary.)
Personality: (See Below! This determines what you do on the island.)
Start: (Choose a Map from below!)

Personalities
The Personality you choose determines what you do on the Island.

Explorer: Explorer wander the land and discover new places. They don't really have a home and sleep where ever they want. Explorers unlock new lands which you can visit and conquer.

Settler: Settlers like to find a home, and quickly! They will find a spot which they will stay and will quickly develop it so that it is domestic. They're always open for people to join there Tribe.

Conquerer: Conquerers will do anything to own all of the Island. They will make there tribe as big as possible and then attacka nd tribes that seem to be a threat. Only certain Pokemon can enter your tribe: Strong and a good battler!

Converter: Converters worship their own religion. They belive there word is correct and will do anything to get all other tribes to believe in your Religion aswell! They hold special ceremonies and are great friends as they always give gifts! But beware, they have powers so watch out when you battle!

Migrator: Migrators are just your average pokemon. They join tribes, but don't make them, and will move from that Tribe if they think there is a better one. These Pokemon find food to put in the Tribes storage hut for when the Tribe is hungry!

Wild: If you are wild you've decided to return to your prmitive form. You do have a home but others can't move there and you're of low intelligence so you can't interact with others. You could attack the more intelliegent Pokemon if you get bored, and maybe you could wreck their camp and make there scared a little, but be careful, just incase you end up getting yourself hurt!

Homely: Homlies just wanna settle down by themselves. They don't want to live in a Tribe, they'd just like to be alone instead and do everything by themselves. They'd probablies have a quick isit to other tribes or maybe explore the land for a bit.

Maps:
Here are the maps that show you were you are. The more Explorers there are and the longer they stay on the island for, the more maps will be unlocked!​

Requests:
These are very important. This is the interactive part were you choose what happens. You can't decided minor details, such as where you are or who your talking to, because I decide that! What you can request is big things such as were you would like to build your home or if you're gonna attck a tribe or other player! Here are some examples...​

"I would like to set up home at the north of Beach, just beside the most northern rock."
"I would like to explore the south of my Tribe for 2 days."​

Any Questions?

If there is anything your uncertain about or want to know, PM me!​

Event Board!
this is whwere you can find out about all of the improtant stuff that has been going on on the Island. Click on the event title to view a screenshot of what has happened.

20th February

Aita Joins!
Another arival to the Island, Aita the Mareep!

Zant Joins!
Zant the Golduck ventures onto the Island!

February 18th

Firey Joins!
We have our first inhabitant to the island, Firey the Riolu!

Mango Joins!
Yet another Pokemon comes to the island, Mango the Treeko!

Fatal Joins!
Fatal the pikachu has joined the Island!

Esp Joins!
Yet another fabulous Pokemon joins the island, Esp the Eevee!​

Last edited:

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
Name: Esp~
Pokemon: Eevee
Personality: Explorer~
Start: Lavander Forest :D

Aitania

overwhelming c u t e n e s s!
Years
I would love to particapate~

Name: Aita
Pokemon: Mareep
Personality: Migrator
Start: Lavender Forest

st.jimmy

ZOMG!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
Name: zant
Pokemon:golduck
Personality: explorer
Start: beach forest
and yeah it's looking good ^^

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 8, 2023
Are you even going to post again? Because right now I have no idea whether or not this is more a roleplay than an interactive game.

๒inaryקlastic

Trika, Drape, Galsay...
Years
Finnaly, requests,a nd lots of 'em x]

lugiaqueen2: Accepted! With one modification, I'm gonna have to devolve Lucario to Riolu, as only fist stage pokemon can enter the Island! Thanks for the offer to make me some Maps, but I can do that fine ;)

~Watermelon: Accepted! This soudns like a great character! Also, only I make the Maps, thanks for the requests anyway :D Also, we don't have a limited number of personalities, but i think it would be better if some people joined up with a differet Persona other than Traveler!

FatalizSik: Accepted! But yet another modification, Pikachu has been devolved to a Pichu!

Espeon~: Accepted! Your Eevee can explore the land :)

Aitania: Accepted!!! Your Mareep can gladly venture the island!

Azuman: Accepted! Your Golduck can gladly join the Island...

I will begin with all of the updates now, and I will also post them on the event board! Check out the maps and you'll spot your Pokemon there, and you'll also be able to see any new places you ahve unlocked :D

Raibutai

Pixels and Pikachus. Bliss.
Years
Do you take multiples of each Pokemon? If so, then:

Name: Spazz
Pokemon: Pichu
Personality: Explorer
Start: Lavender Forest

Last edited:
Years
I want in!
Name: Poochyena
Pokemon: Poochyena
Personality: Conquerer
Start: Lavander Forest

Request: I wish to find more Poochyena's like myself so we can make a clan and conquer Lavander Forest.

Raibutai

Pixels and Pikachus. Bliss.
Years
Eh... I'm siding with the Poochyenas here... So yes, they will conquer. Possibly they would let other Pokemon live in peace as well...

Back