• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pete's Pokemon Pet Shop

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2017

Pete's Pokemon Pet Shop

rules and regulations

1. Obey all PC rules.
    2. No hacks.
    3. I accept clones and I also clone my pokemon so if you aren't happy with clones go elsewhere.
    4. I'll glady check your thread for offers if you have one and supply the link.
    5. Respect Non Redis, Semi Redis - My own pokemon are Fully Redis however.
    6. Respect me and all other members of PC and have fun.

AR Codes I Use: 1. Fast Egg Hatch 2. 900 rare candies 3. Clone
    trainer information

Black 2
    OT: CAT | ID: 24765
    FC: 4256 2990 0691

whitelist

RNC

wants

Any Shinys
    Shiny Bagon/Shellgon/Salamence
    Shiny Syther/Scizor
    Shiny Eevee/Eevee-lutions
    Shiny Charmander/Charmeleon/Charizard
    Shiny Ekans/Arbok
    Events

services

I can Breed for natures and Egg Moves if people don't mind waiting a few days.

offers

403.png

Shiny Shinx
    Docile - Intimidate - Female
    Tackle

131.png

Pokemon
    Docile - Water Absorb - Male
    Growl - Water Gun - Rain Dance - Ice Beam

All starters for every generation

Most legendaries catchable in all generations

Meloetta - Timid - SPR2013
    Feebas - Modest - Hypnosis
    Dunsparce - Adamant
    Ralts - Quirky - Mean Look
    Magby
    Gastly
    Spinda
    Scyther
    Slakoth
    Gloom
    Rotom
    Dratini
    Kangaskhan
    Tauros
    Nosepass
    Shuckle
    Trapinch
    Pidgey
    Sentret
    Kabuto
    Heracross
    Eevee

Anything not in list ask and I might have or be able to get

trophy case

css by twilightblade

Last edited:

SchwarzRozen

Sugary Delight
    Years
  • If you have a Dunsparnce, I'll take that!
    Also, what do you want for the Feebas?

If you want I can clone you a Genesect or Keldeo (the events) for a trade.
    I really want a Dunsparnce for pokedex (it'd be awesome if natures are good, aka Adamant)

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2017
    If you have a Dunsparnce, I'll take that!
    Also, what do you want for the Feebas?

If you want I can clone you a Genesect or Keldeo (the events) for a trade.
    I really want a Dunsparnce for pokedex (it'd be awesome if natures are good, aka Adamant)

I already have Keldeo and Genesect in my legendaries box i'm afraid, anything else you could think of to offer? I have both Dunsparce and Feebas however i'll have to breed a bit to get a modest Dunsparce. Any specific nature Feebas you'd like?

SchwarzRozen

Sugary Delight
    Years
  • Modest Dunsparnce? Their physical attackers though
    Modest Febas or Bold Febas would be better.
    I can't offer much as I'm only at the start, maybe a cloned shiny watchhog?

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2017
    Modest Dunsparnce? Their physical attackers though
    Modest Febas or Bold Febas would be better.
    I can't offer much as I'm only at the start, maybe a cloned shiny watchhog?

Haha my bad, no idea where I got modest from xD

I should be able to make an adamant Dunsparce easy enough and a modest Feebas with Hypnosis egg move. Shiny Watchog sounds good. Should be ready in a couple of hours.

SchwarzRozen

Sugary Delight
    Years
  • I'll be online for a few more hours or so, but I do have some stuff to do on the side so if I don't catch you tonight, I'll catch you tmrw.

EDIT ~ Just wanted to say that I'm pleased with what I got. Also Pokerus is now available to the shop xD

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2017
    I'll be online for a few more hours or so, but I do have some stuff to do on the side so if I don't catch you tonight, I'll catch you tmrw.

EDIT ~ Just wanted to say that I'm pleased with what I got. Also Pokerus is now available to the shop xD

Happy to hear you're pleased :)

Updated thread with CSS and new pokemon and info.

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2013
    Thanks alot for all the help you provided pete!

an awesome person quick to help out!

+rep

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2013
    hey, i'm looking for a female zorua... um, i'm not really familiar with what someone would want for that though :S

Murt93

Battle Amateur
    Years
  • meloetta :D also read in one of the post's you have genesect, is it for trade? I has shiny umbreon/metagross/rapidash and lugia(reserved for the moment but I don't think the trade is going to happen its been two weeks) also have access to a shiny dratini/gyarados/scizor have a look in my shop and let me know if you see anything you like :P

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2017
    meloetta :D also read in one of the post's you have genesect, is it for trade? I has shiny umbreon/metagross/rapidash and lugia(reserved for the moment but I don't think the trade is going to happen its been two weeks) also have access to a shiny dratini/gyarados/scizor have a look in my shop and let me know if you see anything you like :P

Yes I have Genesect however I got him before I got my action replay and never planned to trade away my events (since I needed AR to clone) at the time so used him so yeah you'd have to strip his EV's with berries if you plan to EV train it.

Up to you?

Murt93

Battle Amateur
    Years
  • Yes I have Genesect however I got him before I got my action replay and never planned to trade away my events (since I needed AR to clone) at the time so used him so yeah you'd have to strip his EV's with berries if you plan to EV train it.

Up to you?

ah berries :( no thank's the berries are to hard to get in white 2 :( I'll trade you for a clone of meloetta though if your interested? :P

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2014
    I need Abra for my team (alakazam) I want the dream world one, but until I get it I'm ok with a normal one. Do you have one?

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2017
    ah berries :( no thank's the berries are to hard to get in white 2 :( I'll trade you for a clone of meloetta though if your interested? :P

Yeah :) i'd like shiny Scizor.

I need Abra for my team (alakazam) I want the dream world one, but until I get it I'm ok with a normal one. Do you have one?

Yeah I have a normal one :) offers?

Back