• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hiya!

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2016
    I came here to see if I can make new friends, for trading, battling, and whatever else comes to mind. I picked my name off of a character in bleach as you can see. Hope to meet some fans as well. :)

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Welcome to PokeCommunity forums. Making friends here is easy! You'll fit right in! Neliel is a great character when she's an adult.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Well, meeting new people is pretty easy at PC; all you gotta do is maybe start a chat with someone over on Vistor Messaging or Private Messaging, or maybe a little of both -- you can start a chat with them, and perhaps eventually, you'll be friends with them. <3 For your super special awesome battle needs, there's the Battle Stadium, and for trading extravaganzas, theres the Trade Corner. Its pretty important that you read the rules for each board too...like where one belongs, or where one doesn't belong, what's not allowed, what is allowed, etc.

And yup! I love Neliel~<3 Well my friends got me hooked on watching Bleach, and she turned out to be one of my favorite character on the show. <3

Anyhow, not much for the Dory-ster to say~! I realllllly hope you'll enjoy yourself on whatever you plan on doing. <3 If you have questions, just feel free to ask a member of staff, or maybe anyone else that has the answer(s) for you. <3 Even I, am glad to help you in any way~ <3

Back