• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where did that Mirror B go???

Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2006
So basically I have beaten the leader of Cipher. Needles to say I came on a little strong so of course there are 6 or so pokemon that have gotten away. I know Mirror B should have them. Odd thing is last time I saw him was in Reaglm Tower were I got Shuppet from him. Since then I have reached level 60 in training. Usually I train a lot going up Mt. Battle and he'll show up when I'm half way through the particular area.

So he hasn't shown up in todays of gaming and I'm alost done with Mt. Battle and have completed Lovrina challange on the Orre portion.

Anyone have any clues as to how to get him to show up again?

Plasama546

Completely INsaNE *~*
Years
Tell me which pokemon you used for the lorvina challange! Please! Oh, and just go from place to place and battle random people. When the radar goes off, go to the key items menu and select it. It will tell you in which town or area he is.

Synchronize

Donphan: My Fourth Love
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 5, 2008
lol, for my Orre challenges I just traded my lvl 100 team (natures and EVs are screwed, but w/e). I beat all the challenges, but i feel so incomplete for lucking out in the final battles of two of them :(

Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2006
Plasama546 said:
Tell me which pokemon you used for the lorvina challange! Please! Oh, and just go from place to place and battle random people. When the radar goes off, go to the key items menu and select it. It will tell you in which town or area he is.

Dude I already know how to use the silly Mirror B radar. The fact is that it hasn't even gone off for me to use in 2 days of training and battling.

Well my current team is all level 60
Rapidash, flamethrower, sunnyday, stomp, overheat, item charcoal.
Jolteon, thundervolt, thunderwave, thunder, bite, item magnet
Sharpedo, surf, raindance, crunch, icebeam, item mysticwater
Roselia, magicleaf, petaldance, growth, leechseed, item miracleseed.
Claydol, psychic, protect, shadowball, dig, item twistedspoon.
Primeape, brickbreak, crosschop, irontail, bulkup, item blackbelt.

Hey that is kinda of cheating using level100 lol. I've traded all my teams from Colleseum, to R/S/E/F/L into it just for fun.

Plasama546

Completely INsaNE *~*
Years
Try doing battle bingo alot. That really helped me. Oh and umbreon shadow what exactly was your team? All you saidd was it was your fr/lg team/ Please tell me the pokemon the moves itmes, ect. Please!

Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2006
never mind

I got them all finaly go figure stupid grevil still had them and they hadn't gotten away for mirror b to use.

Next challenge battle cd's and side panel battle bingo. This game is freak great and challenging. I haven't even beaten level100 of Mt. Battle. Do more of orre colleseum and keep goin.

Synchronize

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 5, 2008
Plasama546 said:
Try doing battle bingo alot. That really helped me. Oh and umbreon shadow what exactly was your team? All you saidd was it was your fr/lg team/ Please tell me the pokemon the moves itmes, ect. Please!

tis really my emerald team, but w/e.

Note that i use leftovers alot, but Orre Colosseum wont let muse same hold items =/

Zapdos @ Cheri Berry
Pressure
Impish
-Thunderbolt
-Drill Peck
-Light Screen
-Thunder Wave

I hate its retarded nature. Cheri Berry for healing against Synchronize.

Salamence @ King's Rock
Intimidate
Careful
-Dragon Dance
-Earthquake
-Aerial Ace
-Rock Slide

Another retarded nature. I also didnt EV train it, so Victrebels outran it ._. It cant even outrun a base 115 speeder after one DD

Heracross @ Choice Band
Guts
Naive
-Brick Break
-Focus Punch
-Rock Slide
-Megahorn

lol its as fast as my Salamence, and faster than Zapdos rofl. I need to start EV training.

Suicune @ Chesto Berry
Pressure
Modest
-Surf
-Ice Beam
-Calm Mind
-Rest

This is my brothers fault. Not the best nature for suicune, but it'll do. To bad it has only 340 HP, otherwise it would've owned like half the colosseum. I prefer roar over Ice Beam for competitve play, but IB came in handy in Orre.

Blissey @ Leftovers
Natural Cure
Bold
-Aromatherapy
-Ice Beam
-Softboiled
-Seismic Toss

I can't believe i screwd this one over. I got it the perfect moveset with the best natuer, and screwed the EV training ._. Still came in handy though.

Skarmory @ No Item
Sturdy
Bold
-Aerial Ace
-Roar
-Spikes
-Taunt

Not only was the useless for me in Orre, but the stats are all ****ed. It cant even hold its own against CB Zangoose ffs. I'm working on a new one with Drill Peck

=/

Synchronize

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 5, 2008
no problem........*wonders how he's helped plasama

Synchronize

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 5, 2008
Best things to have in open level in-game challenges are sweepers, Disablers/status inflicters, at least one Flying type(best is prolly sala in this case, for intimidate), and Regice/Blissey

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
...As for the original question...

You can't force Miror B. to show up--you just have to wait, then go to the top of the lighthouse in Gateon Port.

Back