• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Yellow Remake

SL1MSHADY

WATCH THE THRONE
Years
-OVERVIEW-
This game will basically be my version of the Kanto. I'm going to add whatever would seem cool for me, and what you guys think is pretty interesting. This is a REALLY basic idea; I've come across a beautiful supply of tilesets lately, and I wanted to see what I could make with it. This is a game I'm thinking of making with my free time, so don't expect too many crazy features. This will always be a WORK IN PROGRESS until I find a good scripter and expand my team, so don't hesitate to offer your help! As soon as I see this project taking off, 20408109328% of my effort will go into making it perfect for you guys.

-STORY-
I plan on making it similar to Pokemon Yellow, but will probably change it around as I see fit. It really matters on what I think would be interesting.

-FEATURES-
I plan on adding some pretty creative stuff, but I need a decent scripter first. PM me!!

-TEAM-
Sl1mshady

(Looking for scripter, artists, mappers, etc. Come one, come all!)
*PM me if you want to help*

Last edited:

Karel_Kazuki

Wants to Learn about PKMN Rmxp
Years
Nice map,and I've always wanted to see a yellow remake.I shouldnt take too much trouble,seeing as the original game didnt take much scripting.Good Luck,cant wait to see more ^_^

Back