• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sup guys

Years
  • Seen Aug 17, 2022
Hello there! I am Eggy0, but you can just call me Eggy.
There's something I'd like to tell you:

I am a newb(to these forums), but not a noob.
Which means, I'm familiar with rules so I'm not going to break them, but if I do, it's mostly on accident or without me knowing; so you can also call me "Uncanny" if this happens. (don't worry, I'm not embarrassed by this; it will remind me of mistakes I make)
There's one more thing: I'd like not only to meet other fellow members, I'd also like to meet the staff too, at least some of it. XD
Have a nice day.

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
Years

Which means, I'm familiar with rules so I'm not going to break them, but if I do, it's mostly on accident or without me knowing; so you can also call me "Uncanny" if this happens. (don't worry, I'm not embarrassed by this; it will remind me of mistakes I make)
There's one more thing: I'd like not only to meet other fellow members, I'd also like to meet the staff too, at least some of it. XD
Have a nice day.

Hey Eggy I'm known around here as Diablo.
Welcome to the forums, lol I remember when I joined I was half noob half cool but now I'm 100% legit *WINK WINK*.
Its good to know you went over the rules it just tells us your gonna be a good kid and not like those adbotz that Hikari absolutely hates.
Well I hope you have lots of fun here and make lots of friends.:D
As Daniel said me and Hikari absolutely love the Trivia sections like him, and I think the threads Other Trivia and Pokemon Trivia are great places to hang out and meet cool people and the guys there will be more than happy to meet you.

Last thing if t=you ever need help feel free to ask any of the moderators (usually with bold blue names).

Hope to see you soon. :D

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Greetings! Depending on the forum you are in, you'll likely meet different staffers; for instance, I predict that Meganium will be bere in three...two...one...

Also, Hikari should be alone shortly. She's not a staffer, but she is mad as hell.

Cyclone

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
There are many people here who are just like you! I'm surprised Hikari10 isn't here yet. Anyway Eggy my dear, welcome to PC! I'm Yuki's Sword--the hyperactive Edward Elric fan! I do hope you try to become active and enjoy your stay~.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Well hello there Eggy! How are you! I count as staff I guess, so you can meet me! :P

I wouldn't worry too much about noobiness, everybody succumbs to it at some point or another. You may make a few stumbles, but it doesn't matter too much - it's happened to each and every one of us :D

Anyway I'm sure you'll do well here and you'll meet a lot of amazing people, so enjoy yourself! I'll see you around!

Zoachu

Pikachu?
Years
Welcome to el foro Eggy!
Glad to see yet another new member~
Ever wanna chat, shoot me a VM or PM!
See ya around son.

سلام,
Zoe
Pikachu_sprite_by_Momogirl.gif

Years

Have a nice day.

Hi Eggy0, I am Hikari.

Welcome to PC, we are always glad to take on new members.

So, what sections are you interested in? It's always nice to share your interests cos that's what the Adoption Center is all about!

If you want to talk to someone who's funny, intelligent, loves Oshawottz and is easy-going, Hikari is your girl.

Just VM me on my adorable "Oshawott Blue" profile, which is littered with loadz of Oshawottz cos I liek Oshawottz. Friend me if you think I'm an interesting person cos I love helping new users out, even those who aren't noobs.

I strongly advise you talk to a moderator if you have a question, they are there to help you after all.

Anyways, have a great time and I might see you.

- Hikari10,
501.gif
OSHAWOTT!!!

Back