• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Tha Pkmn Prodigy said:
so MeleeMaster, where did you find your shiny pelipper? i always thought it would be cool to have one
I found shiny Pelipper on my Ruby on route 124.

I've got great news, my little brother saw a shiny Vulpix on his LG! I caught it for him, at lvl 16, it has a Calm nature and these are its average IVs:
HP:3
Atk:28
Def:23
SAtk:10
SDef:17
Speed:29

Pretty good speed and Defense, too bad SAtk sucks... He was so happy when I caught it for him, he jumped up to give me a hug, and I was knocked down. I am proud of him, becuz now he wants to become a shiny hunter like me! Too bad he still hasn't trained it one level...

My shiny charmeleon is at level 33 now... I will get it too a Charizard before I go to bed... I haven't beaten Misty yet.

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
Lady darkmoon oh my dearest twin washu is the perfect mom or girl friend , or wife, or friend , or teacher how can they fit all that goodiness inside such a small body ill never know (must be the hair XD )

well i i got my friend to go buy me emerald today (yes im too lazy to walk to the store ) and so now after i beat the e4 ima breed for shiny absol with yu lady darkmoon :)

Akidatheart

Pokémom
Years
53 hours of resetting for Shiny Torchic! I really need to get a life.. oh yeah, I have one.. I'm a Hunter. A shiny Pokemon Hunter! Of course I do other things while I search, like watch tv, talk to the family, eat.. It's amazing what you can do while you constantly press buttons isn't it? Hopefully I will get that shiny Torchic soon so I can move on to the next one. I am also going to start breeding more competetive Pokemon.. Me and Strategy.. wish me luck on that one!
Kim

King Kobra

Shiny Giratina pwns you
Years
Good luck on the Hunting TPP and Kim!

Update: 350 Resets for Scyther, I basically just SRed and practiced breakdancing (heh) since I was last on...

<I>Kobra<I>

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Akidatheart said:
53 hours of resetting for Shiny Torchic! I really need to get a life.. oh yeah, I have one.. I'm a Hunter. A shiny Pokemon Hunter! Of course I do other things while I search, like watch tv, talk to the family, eat.. It's amazing what you can do while you constantly press buttons isn't it? Hopefully I will get that shiny Torchic soon so I can move on to the next one. I am also going to start breeding more competetive Pokemon.. Me and Strategy.. wish me luck on that one!
Kim

My cousin who is visiting me is soft resetting for a shiny Torchic. I really don't think he deserves it becuz he has been acting like a jerk and a smart-aleck the whole time he has been here, and he is very impatient. He asked a kid that lives across the street from me to soft reset for him cuz he was bored, and he had only been soft resetting for a total of 4 hours in two days.

I will reset for Treecko once I beat the E4 on FR.

I am getting close to the part in FR where u can get Eevee, so I am gonna SR for him for a week, and if I don't get him/her, I will just move on and come back after I beat all the gyms or something.

EDIT: I will SR for Eevee for two weeks. I will also SR for Abra for two weeks after Eevee, and then maybe Dratini for a week or two...

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
Rapid Whalelord please don't double post as its against the rules and makes the thread look messy :/

Now then onto your "Claim" 23 shinys you say? can you please list them, bearing in mind we only count shinys found in R/S/E/Fr/LG/Colosseum/XD

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
shido-kun, Washu-chan also is in Maho Shoujo Pretty Sammy as a 12-year-old teacher, she causes havok and wierds out her students alot. Seen it? (And yes, it must be the hair. ;))

To rapid whalelord - Please do not dubble post. First we need to know what those 23 shinys are and how/where in the games you caught them. (randomly ran into it, resetting, breeding, got it in a trade) That's a whole lot of shinys! :)

I haven't hunted today, I will when I log off. Good luck everyone!

Years
i just beat the e4... so i will soft reset for beldum... i will count how many SRs I can do in an hour, then approximate how many soft resets I do in total once I get the beldum... it will prolly be in my sig

Akidatheart

Pokémom
Years
I am SO EXCITED!!! I can't believe it after resetting for over 50 hours for a Shiny Torchic.. I switched over to play another of my Ruby games and I found a shiny POOCHYEENA! While I did plan to search for one some day, I never thought I would run into it today! It is level 2 Lax nature, found on Rt. 101 while using ZigZagoons to pickup stuff! One really cool thing is, my name on this game is Wilma.. it's' my mom's name. **Dancing and jumping up and down**
Kim
Edit - I named him Sparkle

DARKDESTINY

alone_in_the_dark
Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2014
nice going akida,a shiny poochyena it's a great companion when you're lonely:|...i might switch games to see if i happened to run into a new member of my altered color creatuers family...

Back