• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

yo

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2008
    imma poketrainer and i have a real pokemon in my house yes its true many people dont believe it but its true i have a real pokemon and my favorite pokemon is muk because it eats whatver i want it to eat. come in my house and ill let you see a real pokemon

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
  • Welcome to the PC. I WON'T say either i believe you or not but welcome to the PC and have a wonderful time.

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
  • Welcome to PokeCommunity [PC], sweetie. Read the rules of the forum and have a happy stay. A real Pokemon in your house? Or in your body?

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • That's AWESOME! I wish I had real pokemon in my house!

Welcome to PC Bangamo! I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself here, there's lots to do!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Oh? What type is this Pokémon?
    (If you say fire-type I'm buying a plane ticket right now and flying myself over there! xD)

Welcome to the Pokécommunity, Bangamo06.
    Your favorite Pokémon is Muk, eh? I can't say I've ever heard too many people say they favored that creature, however; I suppose it does look kind of neat.
    (If you can get past the smell...)

Well, I hope you and your Pokémon will enjoy the Pokécommunity. It's a pretty fun place for members and pokémon alike I suppose. ^.^

Back