• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Can't break me, won't shake me. [OOC]

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
What should the letters contain? Any general requirement? I have an idea of a post swimming in my head so the letter thing make the post have a great effect.

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 6, 2012
Honestly I wasn't sure if Seth should have received a letter, as he's pretty much entering without a name for himself in any way/shape/form (except maybe "that guy that's giving everyone a bad vibe; let's run him out of town!"), but I guess that's no real excuse now that I know it's a requirement...

I'll have my next post include the meeting as a flashback, and I'll think of some angle to go with; probably the fact that he's an out-classed trainer in terms of achievements. But sooooorrry we can't all be globetrotting champs ;p

At least Seth has the globetrotting part down XD

ohHeyVaporeon.

You just can't shake me.
Years
Due to some personal issues, Yagerbomb has asked that he be moved to the end of the line for this rotation of the roleplay. Therefore, it is now Snow Phoenix's turn to post, and then Raikiri's. I am sorry if this inconveniences anyone, in advance.

Also... Monday, I will be going to my friend's for a few days. I will be working with her, so it is important that we get the finals thing together for the salon she is planning on opening. I do NOT plan on being gone for a whole week, however, I will apologize now if that happens to be the case.

Furthermore, Yagerbomb will be away for a week, so my absence may not matter. We shall see, however.

Thanks!

--- The New Guy In Town!

Last edited:

ohHeyVaporeon.

You just can't shake me.
Years
Just another update (Sorry!)--

Due to Snow Phoenix's post being a joint post with myself, and the fact that I will be leaving tomorrow, he will not be able to post until I get back. For that reason, Raikiri is now next to post, AFTER Roswell. Once he has posted, it will be back to Snow Phoenix, and then Yagerbomb. However... Since both will be unable to post for reasons, the roleplay will be on a bit of a hold for a bit. I apologize for all the holds, but I appreciate all of you hanging in there with me. I really, really appreciate it... I don't want to see this roleplay fail.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
My turn, nya.

I'll...see if I can get something up today (I have off so my parents want me to work on college stuff...), so take all the time you need!

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
Phew. I got a full schedule for the next few days so it would have been pretty challenging to get one up in the near future. So take your time as well :D

ohHeyVaporeon.

You just can't shake me.
Years
Both of you take your time. ^^ There is no rush. I am actually here for the rest of the day, so I will be attempting to hell Snow Phoenix finish his post. There's no rush here, just get it up when you can.

ohHeyVaporeon.

You just can't shake me.
Years
Alright everyone, so I am back...

I'm a little bit disappointed to see that no progress has been made, but, I will (due to Roswell and Raikiri both being busy), make an exception. However... I will only give Roswell till Monday to post. If a post is not up by then, then I will have to issue a warning. Just a warning, nothing else, but I don't want this to die if I can help it.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
Skip to Raikiri if you want; I'm bogged down with rl stuff ^^; /working at band's Bingo tomorrow, still gotta tackle college essays and study for an English test...

...But if that's not an option, I'll see what I can do.

ohHeyVaporeon.

You just can't shake me.
Years
That's an option. I understand. I can jumble the posting order a little more, no problem. ^^ I figured the P.O. would get a bit complicated after a while anyways. It tends to happen in the cases I've seen/used one.

ohHeyVaporeon.

You just can't shake me.
Years
I did, I did. We wound up not getting much of anything done at all really, just lounged around. It was nice to do for once, not gonna lie... I missed the boards, though. And the internet access. I'm a total dweeb.

ohHeyVaporeon.

You just can't shake me.
Years
Hello all...

I come to you with an important question. I would like to see this RP continue, and I do not want to have it closed... I also understand that the person who's turn it is in the roleplay are currently busy. However... I would like to take a vote now, on whether we continue or do not continue. As said, I do NOT want to close it... I however, want everyone's opinion to be valued. It's a busy time right now for most, so if you all believe that we can weather that storm, then I encourage you all to vote to keep it open. If not though, I will be more than happy to meet all's needs and request it be closed.

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 6, 2012
I wanna see this thing through; I've been hoping to come up with some amazing and creative epicness for this thing, and I don't wanna see this thing die.

I'd also vote for opening up the RP a bit so that others can still post things for plot (like interactions with other players and etc) in between required posts as long as they don't progress too far ahead of the person people are waiting for. But I guess that's not something to vote for, so it doesn't matter what I vote for in that category X3

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
CLOSE IT! CLOSE IT! CLOSE IT!
No, keep it open :3 Sure Ima busy, along with others, but that doesn't mean we can't pull something out of thin air every once in a while.
^Agrees with above post.

ohHeyVaporeon.

You just can't shake me.
Years
Scarf Blade, you bring up and excellent point. I suppose I have things a little too restricted-- No I know I have things too restricted, and I would hate to know that I am holding back anyone's creative progress. So consider plotting and what-not an official OPEN discussion. Thank you for that!

Also, thank you for voting to keep it open, both of you.

Yay- 3
Nay- 0

Back