• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why it is Unlikely that Ash and Misty will get together

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • Yeah... pretty much. But after travelling with someone who basically becomes your best friend (or more?) over the span of several years (although they don't age in the dub XD), you would probably forgive them for something like that.

Ali(mika_umbreon)

The fairest of them all..
    Years
  • To tell the truth, I thought that Ash& Misty had something at first, but thier little 'romantic spark' dies out, especially after misty leaving, coming back, and leaving again. Long distance relationships never work out. I'm kinda leaning to palletshippy now.

Years
  • I've officially decided that I'm no longer a pokeshipper, but I still want Misty to come back. And I don't want Advancedshipping to happen. Ash can have any other girl his age on the show, but please let him not end up with May. He could have Melody. Or Duplica. Or even Latias. But please Ash not May. I just get tired of people comparing Misty to her and saying how much better she is and all that total *can't say on these messageboards*. If Misty would just come back, then maybe I would be able to tolerate that...girl.

Ali(mika_umbreon)

The fairest of them all..
    Years
  • Yami said:
    I have in my possesion the NOM Official Pokemon Master Guide 2000 and they did a interview with the americian dub artists and the anime's creator. They said and i quote "There is something going on between Ash and Misty, so you will see a bit more in Pokemon 2k". Aswell as them saying this "The japs arn't to hot about romance in pokemon but it's deffinitly there". So what do you think of that? hmm?

(please forgive any spelling and grammer errors)
    Ok, can I have a scan of where it says that?

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
  • Why do people always think that whenever there are opposite sex characters, they have to be attracted to eachother somehow? I mean, it's so clich?. this is Pokemon, not a freakin' disney movie. I already said why I dislike shipping in another thread.

And about that guy questioning Misty on if she had any other crushes... maybe she's just real uncomfortable discussing that sort of topic. I know I am. Or not. We'll never know...

TTYO

Old Timer
    Years
  • Ash will not end up with Misty for one good reason for my viewpt. Misty is so much older than Ash. Usually a older women and a younger man will not end up happy. Like my aunt(40) who ended divorcing my Uncle Brian(30).

To quote Punkie

In my fic Pokemon Beyond, Ash was a Wild Force member and a junior female colleague whom he hates for messing up missions. She also hated Ash too. (She's Maxie's daughter) They became a couple later on became his girlfriend. Psst. she's 16 and Ash at that time was 18 already

Maxie: Team Magma leader

Last edited:

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    I think they wont get together mainly cause its for young kids,and they dont want to promote that.but if it were like an old kids show then i think they would have been together already.

Geodude

Rock-type trainer
    Years
  • TTYO said:
    Ash will not end up with Misty for one good reason for my viewpt. Misty is so much older than Ash.

There is absolutely no evidence from the anime to back that up whatsoever.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • two things...

1) do not revive old topics, make a new one

2) whe nyou do make the new one, put it in the Pokemon TV show/Movies forum.

--> CLOSED <--

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back