• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Error upon entry/spawn on new map

Rayd12smitty

Shadow Maker
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2016
Code:
---------------------------
Pokemon Melanite
Exception: NoMethodError

Game_Character_1:206:in `screen_z'

Sprite_Character:152:in `update_or'

PerspectiveTilemap:429:in `shadow_update'

Shadow:179:in `update'

Sprite_Character:37:in `perspectivetilemap_initialize'

PerspectiveTilemap:423:in `shadow_initialize'

Shadow:152:in `initialize'

Spriteset_Map:162:in `new'

Spriteset_Map:162:in `_animationSprite_initialize'

Spriteset_Map:161:in `each'

This exception was logged in 

C:\Users\Administrator\Saved Games/Pokemon Melanite/errorlog.txt.

Press Ctrl+C to copy this message to the clipboard.
OK   

So I get the above whenever I enter a new map I made. I'm know where the problem is coming from, but I don't know why it's a problem or how to fix it. Never had this issue and tried loading a saved game from that map. Got this error so I made a new game and upon entry to the map got the same error. Any help in fixing this would be great!

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
if memory serves me I believe the error is caused from an event, 1 event has a tileset that no longer exists, try deleting all your events/remake the map/go through every event and make sure their graphics are correct

Rayd12smitty

Shadow Maker
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2016
if memory serves me I believe the error is caused from an event, 1 event has a tileset that no longer exists, try deleting all your events/remake the map/go through every event and make sure their graphics are correct

Thanks that was it! I copied an event and thought there was no image on it. Must have had been using a different tileset's image. Merry Christmas!

Back