• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My fake eeveelutions.

Raiden Lynx Wolverina

Still Snoop Dogg and DRE
Years
  • My newest, Titaneon.
    titaneon1.jpg

My old one, Roselleon.
    roselleon3.jpg

rosellstand.jpg

Ill show you more later...what d o you think for now?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    They look nice,great job,just looks like the armour on titaneon is strapped on w/those black stripes

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • Yes it also looks really nice, I'm surprised you can think of so many and to do such a great job on them.

HAJIME

so's your face
    Years
  • Raiden Lynx Wolverina said:
    thanks a lot, I always am happy if someone likes it.

I think your art is better than your ideas. That is constructive critisism. The art is amazing. I'd like to see some of your art of real creatures (dogs, cats.. etc) because i can imagon it would be intence.

Well done! what medium did you use?

Raiden Lynx Wolverina

Still Snoop Dogg and DRE
    Years
  • well thanks everybody, I have no rock eeveelution , but Iveechan has one I guess. This is another one, Neneon, the ghost eon.
    Its a really old picture. About one or two yrs.
    neneon1.jpg

I used o use bohemian-kooh-i-noor pencils, and a bit of fixes,
    now I use Chinese Goldfish and Bohemian Sunpearl and Colorama.
    The funniest hing about is, that these **newer** pencils are more than 30 years old!! I found them in my dead grannys house. She once used to head a kids school.So she had many art staff! I took it home and now I work with them! They are fine!
    ANd, also I use a bit of ink...sometimes watercolors, and common colour ballpens.
    Many things, I use.

Zento

Mushroom God
    Years
  • Mambureon looks like it's made of lettuce! Awesome!! ^__^ You gotta love the armor on Titaneon too. All of them are uber rad!

I envy all you people with beautiful coloring! I swear it! I will one day color like you all! (Or maybe not... But it's a dream. ;P).

Raiden Lynx Wolverina

Still Snoop Dogg and DRE
    Years
  • Well, maybe Ill do it, I swear I wont forget this, but now, even if Id like to make pokemon pictures, I have to draw people. When i finish those figural people compositions, I will maybe make my own thread where you can post me ideas for fake pokemon!

Back