• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: The Club Lounge~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Well, I was also thinking of a general TCG club, or a club for card collectors, as long as it's not Pokemon since we have a section just for that. xD I'm honestly not certain of how the whole thing will unfold as there are several fandoms out there (MLP, MLB, NBA, etc) that have trading cards. Heck, even a Magic The Gathering club is a good club to start. lol

DragonMasterJorge's Gomu Gomu no...-The One Piece Fan Club! has been denied because there is lack of content of the club. I will PM you about it in juuuuust a bit. :)

Phantom1

[css-div="font-size: 12px; font-variant: small-cap
Years
I might be throwing together another attempt at a Mass Effect Club... or a Elder Scrolls Club.

TBD on what I pick... might roll dice.

Who here would be interested in either? I know the last Mass Effect one failed.

MurkMire

[font=special elite][color=#FF3399]Toxic Terror[/c
Years
I might be throwing together another attempt at a Mass Effect Club... or a Elder Scrolls Club.

Elder Scrolls ftw. Just saying. Oblivion and Skyrim rocked my socks. I'd be the first to sign up.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
Because the Game Grumps club died off, am I allowed to pick it up? I'd love to be able to, or at least recreate it.

I would definitely be a part of an Elder Scrolls club. Plus, there's a lot to talk about it considering the release of the Elder Scrolls Online - and considering that blog entry you wrote dedicated to the ESO, you are pretty well educated in the ES universe to head such a club.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
There seems to be lack posts there since April 4th. I would hiiiighly recommend you recreating it since it has passed the 30-day mark. :)

Kinda felt bad for the Mass Effect club, thought it had pretty good potential. It just need to be fleshed up with good discussion and such! I also don't mind seeing an Elder Scrolls club either, although I only have played Skyrim.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
ooo yay! I'll approve it first thing in the morning should you have it up by then. :D

Also, putting myself a reminder to work on the new club directory because I keep forgetting. xD

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
Years
Well, I was also thinking of a general TCG club, or a club for card collectors, as long as it's not Pokemon since we have a section just for that. xD I'm honestly not certain of how the whole thing will unfold as there are several fandoms out there (MLP, MLB, NBA, etc) that have trading cards. Heck, even a Magic The Gathering club is a good club to start. lol

Hm, a MtG club sounds like it would work.. shame I know next to nothing about it, other than it exists.

I might see if I can think about the idea of a General TCG Collectors Club or soemthing over the weekend.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Thinking about making a "Souls" club or maybe a .gif appreciation club or something if that's acceptable.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Care to explain what Souls is? I'm pretty curious. :3

As for the .gif club, I'm a little unsure about it since it seems a bit too narrow...plus I don't think it'll generate as much discussion other than "what kinds of gifs do you like" and "do you make your own gifs?".

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
The souls would be for dark souls and demons souls games and lore. For being fans, discussing lore, theories, and all that good stuff.

And there wouldn't be many subjects for conversation about gifs but there would be a large topic time of discussion. Talking about and posting your favorite types of gifs and then gif vs subjects.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hmm, okay! I supposed I'd give you a green light on the "Souls" club. :)

The lingering problem I still see with the .gif club is because it may convert itself into a .gif spam thread, which can easily be made at Forum Games. As much as I do encourage discussion regarding said gifs and all, once there's nothing else to talk about as well as discuss, it may end up as being a spam pit for gifs. :(

I'm back from my LoA, guys! Apologies for the delay in regards to this latest club approval: Poki's Lok'tar Ogar! The Warcraft III Fan Club has been accepted! If you are a fan of the game, as well as other Warcraft games and its expansions, join in! :)

Chiere

Banned
Years
I'm interested in starting a ches club, but would like to have a co-owner as my browser isn't always reliable in allowing me to post on this site. Would anyone be interested in helping me co-found a chess club?

Phantom1

[css-div="font-size: 12px; font-variant: small-cap
Years
The souls would be for dark souls and demons souls games and lore. For being fans, discussing lore, theories, and all that good stuff.

DARKSOULSDARKSOULSDARKSOULS LEMME IN LEMME IN LEMME IN.

I mean. Uh. Ahem. Sounds like a good club idea, chap. Cheerio or something.

Also the Elder Scrolls Guild is going strong! Be sure to give a visit. :D

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
So I gotta question. When I do make my club, how do I attract users to it who will be spread across the entire website? Assuming there are people who airsoft here.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
So I gotta question. When I do make my club, how do I attract users to it who will be spread across the entire website? Assuming there are people who airsoft here.

What you can do is to advertise somewhere on your profile, as well as your signature, that you are creating (or have created) an airsoft club and you are looking for members. If you have a blog, you could also advertise as well. Signatures are very effective, though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back