• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Pokémon Guardian Angels?

UraharaSteph

Science Has Never Been So Sexy
Years
  • OK, lets say that Guardian Angels do exist, whether you believe in them or not. If a Guardian angel could take on the form of any Pokémon that mostly reflected you, what would it most likely be?

And if you can't decide what Pokémon reflects you, what Pokémon would you like the angel to take the form of?

I know it's never going to happen, but this thread is designed to get you thinking about which Pokémon reflects you, and I would love it if you said why. If you don't know why that Pokémon reflects you then perhaps someone else can suggest why!

As for me, I would love the angle to take on the form of a Vaporeon, but I think I'm more of an Chikorita. This is because I'm a loyal companion, and even though I'm not the strongest of people, I can still pack a powerful punch! I also have room to evolve more into a different person.

Last edited:

templekeeper

Remember: you're a member!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    There's that thread in the Trivia forum where you have to give the person above you a pokemon that represents them...
    ...and I get Solrock a lot. I wish it had arms, but...it doesn't always shine, but it does when it needs to. A little ground shake doesn't hurt it, and its rock-hard stamina is unmatched except for Tyranitar.

EDIT: By the way, I got associated with Solrock long before I started using a Shine Sprite last week, so, uhh...yeah.

UraharaSteph

Years
  • There's that thread in the Trivia forum where you have to give the person above you a pokemon that represents them...
    ...and I get Solrock a lot. I wish it had arms, but...it doesn't always shine, but it does when it needs to. A little ground shake doesn't hurt it, and its rock-hard stamina is unmatched except for Tyranitar.

Ooooh maybe it's because you have a shinny sun in your signature. XD People automatically pair you up with Solrock, but if that's your personality, then I can see why the two of you would match.

kingofjokers

This is not a custom title!!!!
    Years
  • My charizard well from my red game its my first pokemon and now in platinum. I transfered a charmander and nicked named it the nickname i gave my 1st charizard.

Pink Twilight

Moon and Sun combine!!!
    Years
  • Mine is an espeon of course!!! Im mostly like an espeon because im loyal, shy, pretty, and athletic! Oh and im not trying to brag, and im sorry if it seems like i am! *** You spelled angels wrong ***

Last edited:

UraharaSteph

Years
  • Mine is an espeon of course!!! Im mostly like an espeon because im loyal, shy, pretty, and athletic! Oh and im not trying to brag, and im sorry if it seems like i am! *** You spelled angels wrong ***

Ah thank you for that! I should have proof read... admittedly it's a silly mistake I often make. Also.... is there away to change the heading of a Thread? =S

And no, I don't think you're bragging at all. ^_^ It's brilliant to see people have confidence in themselves, and it's not like you're saying "I'm the prettiest in the world!" or saying bad things against other members.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jan 5, 2021
    I can't really think of one that reflex me

But I want my guardian to be either of the 3 Fire Starters

UraharaSteph

Years
  • I can't really think of one that reflex me

But I want my guardian to be either of the 3 Fire Starters

I think your's would be a torchik. You seem to want the fire power, but you can't make the decision. That reminds me of torchik and I'm not too sure why.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jan 5, 2021
    I think your's would be a torchik. You seem to want the fire power, but you can't make the decision. That reminds me of torchik and I'm not too sure why.

Stop Reading my MIND!!!! >_<

lol, yea maybe

But I was thinking, either Blaziken, Typhlosion, or Infernape

UraharaSteph

Years
  • Oh I thought you meant JUST the starter Pokémon and not their evolutions... Well Torchik evolves into Blazekin eventually... your angel will have fun evolving!

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    I think Im a Purugly,why you ask.

Well I am often missunderstood like purugly (people call her ugly)but were both awesome.We are both talented (when I mean talented I mean that purugly know many moves other than her type,which most pokes cant do)But thats what I think.

Unless anyone would like to describe me.

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    aggressive, violent and confident

That could be a Luxray but IMO if luxray was violent and aggressive why would he/she be on a police squad (That Episode on the DP Anime)

Back