• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pikachu loves basketball (PikaBasketBall)

QFred

Behold...
Years
The game can't be downloaded!

EDIT: I could now! Forget it!

But I found te same bug I found on the Pikachu Catch-the-balls! The fact of, when touched and stuck, the points fow continously!

Last edited:

slayerseitaro

Blood Feast Island Man
Years
Its Ok...

Im not Trying to put you down so don't think that. I love Game Maker over RM2k And such, But I dont think you really put much work into this. I know what it takes to make such a game and you just put much into it. You colud have made a badass pong game ware diffrent pokemon have diffrent moves.
Pongs AI is really easy. sorry if you feel I put your game down. On the Plus side theres no bugs that Inoticed. :)

Tigt the Bandit

WWII... ON ICE!
Years
Yeah. Just experienced that the ball disappeared in the hoop, and the points went to infinity. Plus, you get more than one point whenever you touch the basket.

Back