• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TEAM PLASMA TOURNEMENT

Status
Not open for further replies.

smurf

Veteran Trainer
Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    this is exactly what it says team plasma is hosting a tournement i will accepte 30 people for this tournement the 1st 30 people to tell me they want in will be in .ill set up a brackett and if your asking yourself what do you get if you win well you get a top ranking in team plasma plus two pokemon one of witch will be a mystery egg and the other will be a pokemon of your choice from a list. if your intrested in this then pm me with your name a list of the six pokemon you will be useing thanks guys hope to have a good turn out

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    sorry, before posting you need to private message your event to a moderator to get their approval.

closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back