• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You're Banned (Pokémon Style) ! [Remember to make every post Pokémon related!]

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
BANNED for not helping me escape Meowth's evil control!

CHAINSAW MEOWTH: What did you say?!
DARKPOKEBALL: Nothing, I um...said...let's take over Sinnoh?
CHAINSAW MEOWTH: Good.
DARKPOKEBALL: *whisper* Please help me...

darkpokeball

Years
BANNED! because while you're sitting around banning everyone, Chainsaw Meowth has forced me to take over Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Unova, and Sinnoh! Now, we're heading to Orre! Somebody please stop us!

CHAINSAW MEOWTH: Darkpokeball, where are you?
DARKPOKEBALL: There's not much time left! Hurry!
CHAINSAW MEOWTH: Ah, there you are! What were you talking about?
DARKPOKEBALL: um...I was talking about...um...how excited I was to be taking over Orre.

darkpokeball

Years
BANNED! because that's really not helping the current scenario!

CHAINSAW MEOWTH: We're approaching Orre...it won't be long now...
DARKPOKEBALL: Oh no...

darkpokeball

Years
BANNED! because your babbling just doomed Orre!

*army of Meowth's and Unowns run in, including Chainsaw Meowth*

DARKPOKEBALL: Chainsaw Meowth...controlling....my...body....
*stiffly charges in with the rest of the army*

Years
Banned because those Pokemon fans are called Genwunners. They think only the Original 151 are the best and they hate the newer generations' designs.

Years
Banned because all the memes relating to Genwunners come up on Pokememes, and man I get so mad at those who hate the newer Pokemon.

darkpokeball

Years
BANNED! because now Orre is gone!
Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, and Orre All Conquered thanks to you talking about people who live in the past and love R/B/Y more than B2/W2. RAUGHSDKL!

CHAINSAW MEOWTH: Don't get mad at them. It's your fault too.
DARKPOKEBALL: Huh?
CHAINSAW MEOWTH: If you realized that the Unown obeying me obeyed you too, you could've undone this whole mess yourself.
DARKPOKEBALL: Well, I'll undo it right n--ngh...
CHAINSAW MEOWTH: Forget about the drone stuff? Yeah, I just took your free will because you kept asking others for help. Want it back? I guess now you HAVE to rely on others. MWA HA HA HA!

Back