• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Best Regi?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marx_Ultra

Back in Black!
Years
  • Just wondering which Regi would be the best for me. My brother already claimed Regirock. So which one for me; Regice or Registeel?
    Use this to help you decide:

My (fail) battling tactics: The all out offense (not the best strategy against other players). No held items, and the most powerful moves (excluding 1-hit K.O.s).
    Preferrable Pokemon: Something unique/not seen much, yet also potential to score a K.O.
    Anything else you need to know? Just ask.

Please do not insult my battling tactics. I already know that I fail (it has happened many times, you know!

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    I prefer defence on my side, so I would pick registeel I guess, but thats just me. ;D

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • This thread makes no sense. It's not even a "Which Regi is your favorite?" like I thought it'd be, so even the thread title is misleading.

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back