• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[YGO]Berserk Dragon.dek

Years
  • Berserk Dragon.dek

So, I have wanted to build this type of deck for a long time and I have loved Berserk Dragon since I first saw it in the Anime.
    The aim of the deck is to drop massive beat sticks on the field and when your overwhelmed opponent gets over it, you then drop a 3500 monster that attacks everything.

Well, here is the deck list; will explain choices lower down as always.

Monsters (17):
    x3 Berserk Dragon
    x3 Beast King Barbaros
    x3 Malefic Stardust Dragon
    x2 Malefic Cyber End Dragon
    x2 Tragoedia
    x2 Doomcaliber Knight
    x2 Thunder King Rai-Oh

Spells (18):
    x3 A Deal with Dark Ruler
    x3 Forbidden Lance
    x2 The Seal of Orichalcos
    x2 Necrovalley
    x2 Terraforming
    x2 Mystical Space Typhoon
    x2 Trade-In
    x1 Dark Hole
    x1 Monster Reborn

Traps (7):
    x2 Skill Drain
    x2 Dimensional Prison
    x2 Torrential Tribute
    x1 Compulsory Evacuation Device

Extra (15):
    x3 Stardust Dragon
    x2 Cyber End Dragon
    x3 Hieratic Sun Dragon Overlord of Heliopolis
    x2 Number 40: Gimmick Puppet - Heaven's Strings
    x1 Number 15: Gimmick Puppet - Giant Killer
    x1 Number 22: Franken
    x1 Number 50: Blackship of Corn
    x1 Maestroke the Symphony Djinn
    x1 Gem-Knight Pearl

Reason for choices:
    x3 Berserk Dragon - I am not taking it down from 3, as there have been MANY times I have used all three of them in one game. Dropped this three times is completely broken. It is also Train-In food and you can SS from deck OR hand, so it isn't exactly dead in your hand.

x3 Stardust/x2 Cyber End - Played around with the numbers between these two Malefic monsters and 3 Malefic Stardust was better, due to the protecting effect of the field spell.

Doomcaliber and TKRO - Because 2400 stun monsters are just amusing to watch your opponent squirm under.

x3 Forbidden Lance - Amazing card, as you all know. I love three because of damage step damage.

x2 Seal of Orichalcos - Would be 1, but I want to get it as soon as possible. Might take it out for an extra Terraforming or something.

x2 Trade-In - Found it really cloggy at 3, so bumped down to 2 and it works fine, imo.

If you want me to clarify any other choices, let me know.

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
    Years
  • You know, you could just play a bunch of copies of Demise of the Land instead of your second Seal. You probably need more defensive Traps and a way to make your Monsters more consistent and less dead. Also, why not play a Geartown engine? It seems like it'd be really good.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I really don't like Demise of the Lands, if I am honest! The Geartown engine isn't bad, but can be a real pain at times. I might look into it once more, but when I tested last time, it didn't run smoothly.

Apart of me wants to fit in Demise, King of Armageddon, because it would be fairly easy to summon.​

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
    Years
  • Well the reason the Geartown engine is strong is because you can dump the Gadjiltron Dragon to Trade-In and then summon it later ... which is basically amazing, because the real engine is just 3 Geartown 2 Gadjiltron. Re: Demise - I'm not sure about that, card disadvantage is a bit ... eh. Definitely an interesting idea, though.

If you don't like Demise of the Land play more Terraforming. Deckthin is always useful.

Years
  • I did forget that Geartown gets from hand, deck or grave, which is busted! XD
    I will try it again, maybe take the necrovalleys out and bump Seal to 1, and put Terraforming up to 3.

I just like the idea of being able to drop Demise, nuke the field and if I had a level 8+, play Dark Ruler and hit them for 5900!

Gear Build:

Monsters (17):
    x3 Berserk Dragon
    x3 Beast King Barbaros
    x3 Malefic Stardust Dragon
    x2 Malefic Cyber End Dragon
    x2 Ancient Gear Gadjiltron Dragon
    x2 Doomcaliber Knight
    x2 Thunder King Rai-Oh

Spells (19):
    x3 A Deal with Dark Ruler
    x3 Trade-In
    x1 The Seal of Orichalcos
    x3 Geartown
    x3 Terraforming
    x2 Forbidden Lance
    x2 Mystical Space Typhoon
    x1 Dark Hole
    x1 Monster Reborn

Traps (7):
    x2 Skill Drain
    x2 Dimensional Prison
    x2 Torrential Tribute

Changes:
    +2 Ancient Gear Gadjiltron Dragon
    +3 Geartown
    +1 Trade-In
    +1 Terraforming

-2 Necrovalley
    -1 The Seal of Orichalcos
    -1 Forbidden Lance
    -2 Tragoedia
    -1 Compulsory Evacuation Device

That is the build I have quickly thought up...

Last edited:
    Back