• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

In loving memory of Cy the Cat...

~\"Metal Sonic"/~

Pure Evil
Years
  • https://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/WeirdNews/2006/01/10/1388101-ap.html

Discuss about this poor little mutant, but adorable cat.

*sigh* I just read the article today, and I can't get it off my mind. Poor thing. It's owner stayed awake all night taking care of the cute thing, and it still died... :(

So I made a poem for him...

~"\A tear shed for Cyclops"/~
    Cy, oh Cy
    Your eye sparkled like the sea.
    You were lucky to be born
    with one eye undoubtibly.
    You looked so cute, with your one eye
    and the place your nose should be.
    But even with you dead, we still love you
    Cy, please, R.I.P.
    Thank you

Years
  • I can't remember where I saw this before, but I remember seeing it.
    Someone brought up a really good point: Kittens are born with their eyes closed.

It's creepy, no matter if it's true or not. *shiver*

~\"Metal Sonic"/~

Pure Evil
    Years
  • Sammi said:
    I can't remember where I saw this before, but I remember seeing it.
    Someone brought up a really good point: Kittens are born with their eyes closed.

It's creepy, no matter if it's true or not. *shiver*

#1 Yeah, but it IS a mutation in the brain and the face, you never really know if that kind of logic complies...

#2 Yeah, he was a little creepy, but he IS a little cute..

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
  • Omg...when I first saw the title, I was like 'OMG WHAT HAPPENED TO CYBEX OOO:'

I feel relieved -3- But...I kinda don't believe that ^^;

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I thought Cybex too. XD

That's one creepy looking kitty. ;_;' It reminds me of Nibbler from Futurama for some reason. oo; I think.

Years
  • Lightning said:
    I thought Cybex too. XD

That's one creepy looking kitty. ;_;' It reminds me of Nibbler from Futurama for some reason. oo; I think.
    That's that weird monkey thing, right? @_@; Maybe it's because it has one eye too XD

~\"Metal Sonic"/~ said:
    #1 Yeah, but it IS a mutation in the brain and the face, you never really know if that kind of logic complies...

#2 Yeah, he was a little creepy, but he IS a little cute..

Perhaps. I can see where you're coming. But I still doubt it. :/

It also has a weird-looking ear o_O

Lady Akita

*~Unimportance~*
    Years
  • Now that is honestly..pretty cool. It reminds me of the aliens seen in cartoons. But poor thing, it couldn't live to be world-famous and all.

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    I also thought something had happened to Cybex when I read the title :O

But yeah, I've seen this before on several news sites and in our local newspaper. I really don't think it's a hoax. I think it's really cute, but in a creepy way. :3

Years
  • I saw this a few days ago - and since I wasn't given much warning as to what it was when I was given a link, it sorta freaked me out for a moment. O.o I don't expect to see things like one-eyed cats whenever I get shown something.

Poor thing...even if it hadn't died that soon, I wouldn't have expected it to live for too long anyways...

Years
  • Chibi-chan said:
    Omg...when I first saw the title, I was like 'OMG WHAT HAPPENED TO CYBEX OOO:'

I feel relieved -3- But...I kinda don't believe that ^^;
    same o.o;

SCARY KITTEH!
    yeah

Years
  • Heh. This title is enough to fool anybody. I would've pulled a hissy fit if this thread was concerning Cybex. .-.;

But I feel really sympathetic towards this Cat. An unusual looking but frail, newborn animal. At first glance I thought it was a monkey aswell. But the thought of it living for only one day is quite depressing, if you ask me. It's a real shame that it died.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • I don't find it horrific at all; in fact I pity the creature. Its one day of life must have been agonizing given the fact that it didn't have a nose, and though it would have been interesting to see it as an adult, I think it's better off at rest.

And I'm changing the title of this just so we don't scare anyone else regarding Cybex.

Back