• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Character VS Character

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
  • If you could pit two characters from two separate game series against each other in an all-out, fight to the death, no hold bars battle, who would you choose and who do you believe would win? Why would did you choose those two characters. Please try to make the characters from different series but if you can't, no biggie. Furthermore, this goes across any console, PC, handheld etc. system in the history of video games. So feel free to be creative with your choices!

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • Uchiha Sasuke vs Vegeta. Two cold and badass villains in an all-out fight, that'd be great!

TY

Trevor Phillips vs Vaas, two pretty insane people, both love to kill others, could be interesting

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2013
    I think Cloud vs Squall would be pretty dope. Squall of course has a 18 hit lionheart vs cloud's 16 hit omnislash.

幕之内 一歩

<b><font color=
    Years
  • One I'm sure many have thought of I'd love to see:

Ryu Hayabusa (Ninja Gaiden) versus Joe Musashi (Shinobi)

Another I'd like to see would be:

Gannondorf (Zelda) versus Magus (Chrono Trigger)

Homura Akemi

time is f o r e v e r~
    Years
  • Alucard (Castlevania) vs Flandre Scarlet (Touhou).

Two vampires from 2 games. Both really strong in the magical arts.
    (I'm sure I made a mistake with Alucard there o.o)

MaӾiej

Huge Kida Fan
    Years
  • Ribby & Croaks (from Cuphead) vs The Battletoads, may the best frogs and/ or toads win. Good day for a swell battle.

Shield Knight (Shovel Knight) vs Vexen vs KH Goofy (All out Shield on Shield on Shields combat.)

Back