• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey

Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2016
Hey everyone I'm Scott was looking around and found this site I'm here for trading and battling people and making new friends of course :)

Sassy Milkshake

It's ok to cry.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 10, 2013
Hey I see I'm already your friend, so thought I'd say hi!

Anyways welcome to the forums. If you ever have questions about the site or want to chat shoot me a message.

Cory2012

The Great Detective~
Years
Hey there Scott...I'm Chris..Welcome to PC...Hmmm...come here for trading and battling huh..you must be really strong opponent to beat...xD...anyways...maybe you can find your perfect opponent here in PC...hope you will enjoy here in PC as well..If you need friends to chat...I'll always be here...don't be shy to PM me though...I'll reply as soon as possible..See Ya~~

Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2016
Hey thanks sassy and Chris it means a lot that you guys posted such friendly comments :) i will defiantly be talking to you guys :)

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
Years
Helloooow Scotty! =D
Nice to see you in there, and a big warm welcome to you <3

As you can see there are three main guidelines in PokéCommunity. Arts Sections, Battle Center and the Trade Corner! They're very popular and they're many talented people, it's amazing! And I think that you will be submerged, because there're too many things to do here xD

Oh, if you're interested about battling and trading I advise you to go there
- Battle
- Trade

You wrote some sentences, but you seem to be a nice person, I will be glad to chat with you, anyway I will send you a message don't worry =D

If I may ask, can you tell more us about you?
Since when did you fall into the world of Pokémon, your favorite versions and Pokémon, what do you like to do etc... :3

Anyway, if you need any help, please, contact us. We're mainly friendly in PC, don't be shy to contact us if you need.
If you need advanced help, contact Cirno ! She is moderator and nice, as all the moderators in PC.

I hope to see you around, have a nice day!

See you~

:7:

Years
Heya Scott, a big welcome to the forum! I'm Cirno, good to meet you. ^^

If you're into trading and battling, I'm sure you'd like the Battle Center and Trade Corner, as they're perfect for those of those things! A handful of members are interested in 'em too, so it won't be long before you find someone to connect with. Which game are you currently playing? Tried Black 2/White 2 yet? The Join Avenue feature in B/W2 makes me want to trade and battle with people a looot more, but sadly I'm still suffering through this horrible Nintendo WiFi connector... D: (yay wired internet)

And you'll surely make friends as long as you stick around, since there are plenty of great people here in this community! I'd love to chat with you if you like, so go ahead and shoot me a profile message if you'd like. Have a great time on the forum, all right? :D

Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2016
Tell you guys about myself huh well heck where do i start lol i started playing pokemon when i was a wee lad umm im not very good at describing myself obviously ha but my favorite game right now is black 2 even though i kinda love all the games. I'm just sorta waiting for them to make a game with all the generations combined i think that would be totally sweet!! I love to play Pokemon, play xbox 360, and watch sports you can say im a well rounded person lol

Years
Hey everyone I'm Scott was looking around and found this site I'm here for trading and battling people and making new friends of course :)

Hello Scott, and welcome.

If you ever need to trade or battle, we have the Trade Corner and Battle Center for that. There's loads of fun happening over there, so you'll never get bored. Anywhere else you're interested in btw? I'm sure there's something you like.

You should also check out our Black 2 and White 2 forum since you're playing Black 2, but given based on what you said you should also try Video Games and General Entertainment (since you mentioned Xbox 360 and sports).

I'm a well-rounded user here as well, and if you ever need help I'm happy to talk to you.

- Hikari10

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
Hello Scott!
WELCOME TO THE POKECOMMUNITY!!!

If you like trading, I recommend my friend's thread NecrumWarrior's Hidden Potential v.2
So do you like competitive, IV's, EV's, etc. or playground, sort of just battling no EV training or anything like that. I hope you enjoy your stay! Bye!

~Sincerely
PikakittenX, devout member of the Pokecommunity

Back