• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

bonjour

Years
  • Seen Dec 15, 2012
hello everybody no im not french:D well im new here (one or more months) i dont post a lot and do not mix my personal imformation with strangers

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
Bonjour et bienvenue! Moi, je parle un petit peu mais je ne parle pas couramment. J'essaie parler en français quand je peux, pour la pratique; je devrais étudier le français... ;w;

Really though welcome! You don't have to feel obligated to share any personal information with us!

If you don't mind me asking though, what are your interests? c:

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
Bonjour, et bienvenue, delta38! Ah, I remember my first days at PokéCommunity. It was
magnifique, if I do say so myself. And to think we had a similar thread title!

I'm sure you'll fit in with the whole PC lot, with or without personal information! Most of us don't pry. Hope to see you around the forums! Au revoir!

Back