• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[2048] - Spring Pokemon Challenge

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Apparently i really suck at this xD
Ill try to improve and be less embarrassing

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
Since I win regular 2048 like five times a day, I have a lot of practice. Not to brag, after all I didn't get the highest score (maybe because i play to win and not to intentionally get a high score), but I at least managed to win first try. Yay! Things actually got dire near the end, believe it or not.

aKNd0wX.png

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
I got a new high score, I seem to have more luck with this game when I'm sleep deprive :x

2n00oi8.jpg

Last edited:

Elements1

Meh
Years
Wow I feel like a major noob posting this but oh well :P Nice scores guys! Take the best score please :)
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Since I win regular 2048 like five times a day, I have a lot of practice. Not to brag, after all I didn't get the highest score (maybe because i play to win and not to intentionally get a high score), but I at least managed to win first try. Yay! Things actually got dire near the end, believe it or not.
It's actually fairly easy once you learn the trick/get the hang of it I believe! I've won several times myself with my highest at 24188. I'm pretty impressed with myself for it haha.

I got a new high score, I seem to have more luck with this game when I'm sleep deprive :x
Updated!

Wow I feel like a major noob posting this but oh well :P Nice scores guys!
Should I take the first score or your best score? Just checking.

DanZC

Pokemon Trainer Dan
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 13, 2018
fe090Jo.png

Yeah, I really suck at this game. But hey, it's loads of fun! :D

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
should i take the last score or the best score for you as well

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
maybe. though i suppose it's not hard to figure out the order after seeing all the screenshots.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Just a few more days left get your scores in if you haven't already!

Years
Don't know if I'm too late or not, but this was my first (and only) score. If it weren't 1:30 in the morning, I'd probably give this another go, since this is a pretty fun game.

Spoiler:

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
I had a score of 18000 and something and I took a screenshot but then I let my little 4 year old brother in law play for a while and while he was playing he got the blue screen of death. I am so heartbroken right now.

also I had a name change from alvmonster to O'aka XXIII

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Eh don't worry about it. School happened big time and I pretty much went on a unofficial hiatus.

I'll finally get around to emblems soon. As for the custom usertitles for those who don't already have the ability to have custom ones PM me and I'll see about getting you one. As for those who can already have their own well ... PM me anyways and we'll think of something else! (maybe I'll make an icon set or something for you who knows)

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
Aw, I wanna try. Maybe we could do a summer edition or keep this going (this game is very popular)?

Back